The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

School Year/Just Around the Corner

Quote Reply
School Year/Just Around the Corner
The time is fast approaching for the new school year to be upon us; be you in junior or high school, homeschooled or college, you can't get away from the fact that summer has sped by.

Please take the time to share your thoughts, wishes and concerns on the upcoming school year. Will this be a milestone year, end of one stage of school and a beginning of the next, or you just don't know yet. Feel free to share. God bless.
Quote Reply
Re: School Year/Just Around the Corner In reply to
I want to lead people to Christ... I want to share my faith without pushing people away from getting saved... you know how it gets. Adice? Feedback?
Quote Reply
Re: School Year/Just Around the Corner In reply to
Sounds like a great idea. The biggest witness to faith can just be by showing Christ through your own actions, like how you walk, talk and dress. When we exhibit what Christ wishes us to be lots of time that can speak even greater than what one says. Don't hesitate to ask people to youth events at your church. Or even find a good Christian based movie and invite friends over for soda and popcorn. Maybe good discussions will develop because of it. God bless you as you begin your new school year.