The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

School

Quote Reply
School
I don't like my school all that much- people there all talk if you know what i mean and there isnt a christian club there and i want one there so bad but knowing the teachers there they wouldnt sponsor a bible club or anything. I can't find a single friend in school that i just feel comfortable talking too without them repeating it...blah blah blah I keep to myself at school because all the people there are not my type.
Quote Reply
Re: School In reply to
hey there. I understand about not liking your school. How about praying about your situation. God will hear you out sooner or later! Trust Him and He will give you friends that you are comfortable with and that are Christians. God works in awesome ways, just continue to ask him. Pray for your teachers also... look up matthew 7: 7-11. It talks about effective prayer. If you ever need anyone to talk to, email me (chaelsworld0o@praize.com) or my aim sn is chaelism I'll pray for you! ~cHael
Quote Reply
You know just the fact that you have identified that its better to be alone than to hang out with those you can't trust tells me you might be a step ahead of the game. Looking at the situation for what it is, is a waaaaaaay better option than following the crowd and ending up in situations you probably shouldn't be in. So many kids your age don't want to have the friends they have either but they might feel like there's nothing else they can do! You are choosing God's way and if you believe in HIM you also believe that he rewards those who choose him!!! God Bless you through this tough time and may you find many great people your age to communicate with on Praize!
Quote Reply
WHO WANTS SEX
Quote Reply
WHO WANTS SEX