The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

SCHOOL

Quote Reply
SCHOOL
personally I REALLY LIKE SCHOOL.

MY NAMES ASHLEY,I'M 14 IN GR.9.

I DON'T SEE WHY OTHERS DON'T LIKE IT.

I AM GLAD THE SCHOOL I GO TO HAS A CHRISTIAN CLUB (A2J )

IT'S A REALLY GOOD CLUB.

ANY ONE WANT A FREIND ?E-MAIL ME AT APALMAR@PRAIZE.COMWELL E-MAIL ME.
Quote Reply
SCHOOL In reply to
My school has a Christian club as well. I like it.
Quote Reply
SCHOOL In reply to
i go to a public shool in a small christian town almost everyone at our school is christian but not all of them go to church
Quote Reply
Re: SCHOOL In reply to
I also love school. Not the work, the teachers dont bother me, It makes me sad though, to see people doing drugs, and just really messing up their life. My school also has a christian club too. Its called FCA, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and I love it
Quote Reply
I also like school not many of my friends do though, I think school is a great place to learn and get smarter each and every year your in it .
Quote Reply
i LOVE school! Even though there are not a lot of christians that go to my school, i still love it because i love to spread the word! I love art class the most because there is this one girl that asks questions about God and she is coming closer to Christ! It makes me so HAPPY!I alos love art class becuase i love art! Hehe thats my story!

phil. 4:13

Jackie

Quote Reply
 I did like school, until I graduated, then I learned that you learn more by yourself. However, I think it is malarki that a school can have a Christian club and not an Atheist club. My school had a Christian club, I think that that is wrong, so I tried to strike up an Atheist club and got suspended. Hurray for hypocrisy!
Quote Reply
What a way to rain on the parade, ggd316...nice going <rolling eyes> however you are entitled to your opinion.

My school "like-level" fluctuates. I'm not always jumping 4 joy about the homework etc, but the enjoyable subjects balance out the scales a bit. I think it's great that you ppl have christian clubs. It must be a nice break. Keep up your testimony
Quote Reply
How was I raining on someone's parade? I think my parade was rained on.

But that's really the whole problem. (I don't mean any of this in a mean way) Christians can parade throughout our schools. And as soon as I want to start a group of people who don't beleive in God, i'm shut down.

But if the parade was rained upon, then I am proud to be the raincloud.
Quote Reply
Then if you dont like it do something about it(not in mean way). my group didnt like how they treated christians at our school so we started a club.
Quote Reply
I'm not in high school anymore, so it doesn't really matter.
Quote Reply
You can still do something about it.
Quote Reply
I could, but I'm the only non-christian where I live. So it dosen't really bother me. Possibly one day when I have more time and motivation I will. But until then I'll leave it the way it is.
Quote Reply
I myself am totally into school. About a Christian club, well, I'm homeschooled so since I just have siblings that attend with me, I guess we have our own Christian club.