The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

My teacher

Quote Reply
My teacher
Well this past wk my taecher commited suicide. Its been really tough, but what gets me is the rumors kids have started. It bugs me because he is dead now and they dont give a rip. It s like they dont care at all. Please pray for the teachers, kids and the family becuase they will truely miss him. He taught me how to sing, act and how to express yourself while on stage. I would never have had the courage to be on stage if it wasnt for him. He has been so kind to everyone, i just cant see how they would start such awful rumors.

Thanks for listening. God Bless...
Quote Reply
Re: My teacher In reply to
One of my friend's dad killed himself a couple weeks ago. The family lived in poverty, and it seems as though nobody cared at all. It's a sad deal, but there's just not much we can do about it. All you can do is start the greiving process.
Quote Reply
 Hey R.H.Jesusfreak, I'm really sorry about that.

Dear Jesus, I lift up to you this teacher's family, and those who loved him, and I pray that ppl would be shaken, and start searching for You. Please have mercy on their souls. Please draw them close to yourself, in Your holy name I pray.
Quote Reply
Thanks for the prayer.

Well i went to the memorial service thursday, and i sang. You know i would never know how to sing if it wasnt for him.