I'm homeschooled so my favorite teacher

is my mom! I like to do my school at

a desk in my room.

God Bless!

Emily
Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
Emily,

I don't blame you for being homeschooled.The way that the school system is now, if you wern't being homeschooled, your better off going to a privet school.

God Bless,

Daniel
Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
i don't blame you for being home schooled. gobless. faith
Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
Daniel Brogden wrote:

Emily,

I don't blame you for being homeschooled.The way that the school system is now, if you wern't being homeschooled, your better off going to a privet school.

God Bless,

Daniel

Yeah in some ways it might be better to go to a private school but some of the ones that I have been to are not much better then public. You see you expect the people to act better and so on in a Private school but they dont. Just thought I would mention that. Its a shame that they dont however.

Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
Emily,

I agree with the guys on the whole school system these days. I have been attending private school my entire life, and you see a lot of the same stuff these days you'd see in a public school. They say that they're promoting a spiritual life, but all they do is force us to go to all the meetings, and let me tell you, that doesn't do much for a spiritual life. We've had so many people kicked out for things such as drugs, sex, drinking, and so on. Consider yourself lucky to be away from that!

~Di~
Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
Being homeschooled has its disadvantages too.

I've been homeschooled all my life, and like there's lots of times where I wish I could go to public school because like I'd be forced on a strict schedule, I'd be able to be in things like computer/drama/music clubs, and like I'd meet more pbl. But, like I'm taking some dual enrollment classes, and I've learned that college and high school classes r probably different in that in college you like don have as many restrictions, and like you can talk more openly-- one of my instructor's sat and witnessed to the nonbeliever dudes in my class on the 11th of Sept. and like he's not fired or anything like that. Also, like since you don have pbl there telling u that u can do stuph, like well I think that maybe that helps them like be a little more controlled than high schoolers.

But worrying about how you'll adapt into college isn't a big thing to worry about, I mean like most colleges, even secular one's aren't VoyeurDorm. And college isn't even really the real world.

TTFN!!

U can e-mail me @ z-2.dURL@juno.com

or visit my website @ http://corticalnode47.2ya.com
Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
I'm homeschooled, too! We have to work downstairs, so I like to work on the couch.

In Christ,

Lauren
Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
i go to public shool it isn't that bad, we had the highest MEAP scores the last time we took it and our school is small and poor, I don't think it is too bad
Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
Hi emily this is Chrissy i don't know if you remember me (i'm goin by my middle name now) but i was home schooled, only now i go to a public high school. there are pros and cons- being a christian there are a lot more pros in homeschooling- but you can't stay sheltered forever! hs life is hard but really rewarding when you witness- iwas glad to give home school a try but really i am ready for God's work in HS!

Hey, emily, write me sometime, grl- if you want- and we can pray 4 each other, ok?

LOL

Elisabeth or Chrissy

Pressin' on

Stayin' strong
Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
Hey wassup im homeschooled and i wouldnt have it any other way. Yeah my fav. teather is my mom too. Thats prolly cause thats my only teacher. God bless you and i hope homeschoolin goes good fer all you peeps out thar.

Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
Hi guys!!! I actually went to public school until 9th grade, I had so many pressures, so my mom took me out and is homeschooling me now, and i'm in this program called Thomson Education Direct, and it's all high school subjects, and whenever you complete all 23, you graduate with a high school diploma, it's pretty cool. i still have 2 more years to complete it though. I really like it better than public school though, I can work at my own pace and try to understand it more clearly..... I really like it, well if anybody else is in the same program, let me know, if not i'd love to hear about other programs, well Godbless ev'ryone..... Hope
Quote Reply
Homeschooler In reply to
Emily Barnett wrote:

I'm homeschooled so my favorite teacher

is my mom! I like to do my school at

a desk in my room.

God Bless!

Emily

Hello!! JUST joined! This praize thing is awesome!!! Yeh I'm homeschooled 2. BUT I do Cyber School! It is awesome. Except getting behind is not cool at all. There are teachers(fav is Mr. St.Cyr) online who help you and stuff and keep ya on the right track. EXCEPT if your like me and you barely have enough room to breath because of a busy schedule. Then it can be hard to get school work done. BUt I am sooo thankful I'm on this cyber school thing. Without it I would have not come back to God as early as I did. Not sure where I would have been without it. If ya get what I mean. I see what peoples especially Christians have to go through in school. I do not think God intends us to go threw all that junk. He loves us more then to throw us into a pit of vipers don't ya think?

Quote Reply
Re: Homeschooler In reply to
You're right homeschooling is great and it can really bring up your grades as well. I went from c's and d's to A's and high B's.
Quote Reply
Hi! I'm home schooled 2! I've been home schooled for 4 years now and am in grade 10. There are quite a few home schooled kids at my church. We all do our school work together 2 times a week and work at home for the rest. High School age students get together Friday mornings too. It's cool.
Quote Reply
Hey Guys thanks for all your replies!! You're the Best!!

God Bless!

~Emily~
Quote Reply
hey home school rocks I'v been home schooled all my life oh ya and I dont have a favorite teacher all though I dont think she has a favorite student ethear all though next to my brothers I must look like a angle or maybe not since my brothers are all ways looking like thisj/k

Quote Reply
hey home school rocks I'v been home schooled all my life oh ya and I dont have a favorite teacher all though I dont think she has a favorite student ethear all though next to my brothers I must look like a anglle allor maybe not since my brothers are all ways looking like thisj/k hahaha
Quote Reply
Hey I'm homeschooled to and I love it