The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

High School Junior = Hard year

Quote Reply
High School Junior = Hard year
Guyz I really need your help...I'm having a hard time in school and it's my junior year and things aren't going while for me! I used to get all A's and B's and now that I'm a junior my highest grade is an A in Algebra! I can't get any good grades and I need your help w/my studies...please pray for me and I hope God blesses all of you in your studies! Thank and God bless!

Your sister in Christ,

Lisbeth
Quote Reply
Re: High School Junior = Hard year In reply to
Father God, I lift Lisbeth up to You in prayer for her daily walk with You and also with her school studies. LordtThank You for the grade she has already achieved in Algebra. May she take joy in that accomplishment Lord. Lord You know all that she is going through in this tough time of high school. I ask You to give her clear vision of where You wish her to be. Grant her a mind to learn and apply what she needs to in order to do the best she can in her classes. Give her wisdom, direction and discernment in all things. Thank You Lord for her belief in You. May she grow ever stronger as the days and years go by, that You are her Savior and All things are possible when asked in Your name. Amen
Quote Reply
What do you have difficulty in?
Quote Reply
I have difficulty in history...we have to write so much essays and read alot of books...I love to read but I have to read for two classes and things have become very diffcult for me...I also need help in AP Biology...if you know where I could get help e-mail me at blazingspirit87@praize.com...thanx and God bless.
Quote Reply
I am also a junior in high school. I know how things are tough because schedules get tougher has you progress in school. If this makes you feel any better I have a 3.0 GPA and that is not good at all for me because that is a C average and I use to get a higher GPA then that. So, I just want to say hang tough in Christ and God Bless. Merry Christmas