The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Help Please

Quote Reply
Help Please
Hey. Lets say I have a friend that likes this one person but is afraid to tell that person. That person talks about the other person 24-7. Non-stop. What can I do to just get out and say that she needs to stopupsessing with that perosn and get over herself? Please help
Quote Reply
Re: Help Please In reply to
I think maybe you should just tell your friend that she needs to stop obssessing over the person and maybe tell her to try telling the other person that she likes him. Just tell her the truth that she is getting annoying or boring or whatever she is being. Just say it in a nice way.
Quote Reply
I think that you should tell your friend that its ok to like the person but not to talk about the other person 24-7
Quote Reply
Well just tell her that its nice to like a guy but talking about him non stop is getting on your nerves. Tell her that if she has any trouble with her relationship w/ him or anything like that, tell her that your there to talk to her. We all need those kind of friends but i had trouble w/ as friend like that and a foreign exchange student. She didnt stop talking about him until he left.
Quote Reply
 Is this friend of yours actually you? I'm just curious, after all, I am Curious GGD316.
Quote Reply
If they want to kept their idenity to theirself they can. We are just here to help them.
Quote Reply
If they want to kept their idenity to theirself they can. We are just here to help them.
Quote Reply
k
Quote Reply
Sorry if i sounded mean or snippity.
Quote Reply
You didn't at all ol' friend.
Quote Reply
I am glad i didnt.
Quote Reply
I am glad i didnt, friend.
Quote Reply
I am glad i didnt.
Quote Reply
Well i had a cruch on someone but i never told anyone just tell her that she should not talk to much or the word might get out like mine did!!!!