The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Reply
HELP!!!!!!!!!!
i need a lot of help. alot of things are going wrong in my life. Some dont even sound important. i want to show my parents im responsible but i keep doing the opposite. i lost my spanish book, im failing math and i dont know what to do.
Quote Reply
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!! In reply to
This may not be what you expect to hear, but you need to begin with prayer, Bible reading, and memorization of scripture.

It doesn't have to be tedious... here's what I suggest. Start at the beginning of the New Testament and read a Chapter every morning before you get out of bed. Before you read, pray and ask God to give you a verse to think about all day.

At night before you go to sleep read a Chapter of the Old Testament. You may find it is like a bedtime story and you want to read more than a chapter That's all right too.

Also at night read a chapter of Proverbs. There are 31 chapters, so you can go by the date. Like today is June 22, so read Proverbs 22. Find a verse there that speaks to you and begin to memorize it. You can write it out several times and post it around your room.

And at school, before you take a test, take a minute to pray silently and ask God to bring the information to your remembrance.

If you do these few things, you (and your parents too!) will be surprised at how things in your life will change. I promise you... this works! God bless you!
Quote Reply
I used to have times all the time when I was so stressed out I didnt know what to think... over really small things and my grades and my friends and everything... but then I remembered Matthew 6:25-31

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'

Remember, this world is not our home, we are just passing through. Dont let Satan let you think you need to worry. God says in Isiah 41:13

"For I am the LORD, your God,

who takes hold of your right hand

and says to you, Do not fear;

I will help you.

Hope this helped. Keep in touch!!

Email: mistie_gal@yahoo.ca

yahoo: mistie_gal

MSN: mistiedrizzle

AIM: Happyoragngegoose

Quote Reply
oh wow ya kno what I've been through a little bit of that just recently. idk if you feel this way but Well i know i felt like I couldn't do anything right and i just started giving up on school work and other stuff .Mainly cause i didn't feel smart enough. i just felt really down. have you tried talkin to god about it or praying. prayer works!even talking to your parents about how your feeling might work cause i know when i do then they really know where i'm coming from and so then they can help me. also ask your math teacher for extra help or find a tutor. i know that math is tough!! lol i was failing my self. i got a tutor and it helped me alot. God is stronger than anything you could ever face so lean on him.I know life is hard. what kind of things are going wrong?

Quote Reply
I know you feel. I was sick for just one day and i got loaded w/ homework. The only way i was relieved of the stress was God. I prayed and opened my bible to Philipians and found this:

"I can do everything w/ the help of Christ who gives me the strength i need." Thats Chapter 4 verse 13.

If you need to talk, my e-mail is:

redheadjesusfreak@praize.com

By the way, i am Jacqueline.
Quote Reply
Pray to god that you and your parents will understand each other. Let your parents know how you feel and ask them to let your friends come over and form a study group like my mother do to me study then enjoy free time. I'll pray for you god bless you.

sincerely,Morgan

God Bless You and your family love ya!
Quote Reply
Get a tutor.