The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Does anybody go to a school that paddles

Quote Reply
Does anybody go to a school that paddles
Hi, I just moved to Texas from Vermont a few weeks ago and my parents are enrolling me and my sister in a Christian school in the area. In part of the application there is a form that has to be signed that will give the school permission to use corporal punishment on us. I read the schools policy book and it explains that if certain rules are broken students can get up to 3 spanks with a wooden paddle. Now where I come from this would not be allowed. I am really scared to go to this school now. I was wondering if anybody goes to a school like this and is it bad?
Quote Reply
Re: Does anybody go to a school that paddles In reply to
It'll be okay. Get your mom to put no on the paper. If she puts yes, its okay, just be perfect. No, I'm kidding. I got tons of Spankings as a child and it hurts, but only for a few seconds. It hurts less than shutting your finger in the door. Hope I've helped! Remember Isiah 41:13

"For I am the LORD, your God,

who takes hold of your right hand

and says to you, Do not fear;

I will help you."

-mandi
Quote Reply
Re: Does anybody go to a school that pad In reply to
At this school your parents have to agree to it or you can't enroll. I have been spanked by my parents in the past but never a teacher.
Quote Reply
Re: Does anybody go to a school that pad In reply to
[quote]I am not allowed to mention the school i go to but my school also paddles in fact i got 3 swats on tuesday for not doing my punishment lines.[quote]

thats terrible!! are you ok?
Quote Reply
Hey i got to a private Christian school that paddles too but i've never gotten paddled. I'm sure if you're not a sass you should be fine...lol at least don't sass to the teacher's face. At my school the highschool kids generally don't get paddled but get like I.S.S. (in school suspension)......so w/e...like somebody else said it doesn't hurt very long when you get paddled.

~SammyK
Quote Reply
Well i got a lot of spakings before but my school never did it, but dont be afraid have faith in God.