The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » People » Youth » General

Chrisian mentor

Quote Reply
Chrisian mentor
hi. im almost 16, i love Jesus with all my heart and i want to give myself to him. my problem is i dont have someone that i can talk to who is more mature in the faith. my parents are Christians, but we usually get into fights when we talk about my faith (ex. i think God is calling me to be a missionary but they dont agree) and my youth pastor is great, but he's really buzy with such a big youth group. i really want to grow in God but i need someone to hold me accountable. i need someone that is older than me and more spiritiually mature that i can talk to about deep stuff. if anyone wants to help, email me.
Quote Reply
Re: Chrisian mentor In reply to
What ever God tells you, pray,then follow His word, I have a faith problem right now,and can't be a mentor, as im 14 and probably younger than you, but i'll be ur friend
Quote Reply
Hello!, My name is Morgan and I'm 17. I know that myself and another christian friend of mine would LOVE to mentor you dear. I dont know how to contact you so I'll check back here for a reply. Anyway, I want to be a Christian Counselor so i think this would be a great way to start helping people! Please feel free to contact me anyway you can. Remember the Lord loves you!

--Your sister in christ,

Morgan
Quote Reply
Dear Sbchic32,

First I have to tell you that I love the fact that you are seeking God with all your heart. What a wonderful thing it is to see and hear from young people turning to God.

Second, speaking as the youth leader (with my husband) at our church, I would want to know what you are going through. Yes, your youth leader is busy, but everyone is busy and that is his job. We have a small youth group, only 6 regular kids right now, but my husband and I have our own children, full-time jobs, we are remodeling a house but the kids in our youth group are priority as we have a responsibility to be there for them, as does your youth leader. If he is a good one, he would want to know and be able to meet with you to discuss your issues and concerns. This is a really really important time in your life and you need people you can count on to help disciple you. Please, I know from the sound of your post that you think you would be bothering your youth leader, but please, take it from another busy youth leader, talk to him!!

Be blessed,

With love in Christ,

Ellen
Quote Reply
Hi, I hope this don't sound lame but someone gave me a book of C.H.Spurgeon making me promise to read it for at least 20 minutes before putting it down, because it takes time to get into. But I'M still reading Spurgeon and I have learned so much just about how to be a christian in my walk.-He started preaching at 15.
Quote Reply
yo what's up? i'm 17, you can hit me up anytime you want. might not be all that mature, but ya know, i can listen and maybe some of the things i have been through can help you, maybe not; but i'll try.
Quote Reply
sbcchick (Polly Parkins)

If you look at my profile you'll think probaly I am older then dirt LOL, but any how this old dirt thinks fresh annointing will revive the crustiest of crusty dirt with fresh rain from on high HANG IN THERE! Every thing will work out as God plans as long as we submit.

Blessings.

Paul