The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » People » Women

Is Anyone here Anymore

Quote Reply
Is Anyone here Anymore
I have been searching the internet for Christian women's groups that I may feel safe to post in. Are these boards active at all?
Quote Reply
Re: Is Anyone here Anymore In reply to
They are active, but not like they used to be.

If you start posting here, it will show up on the home page and maybe people will begin responding again. I know I will! and there are some truly wonderful, mature Christian women on Praize. So let's go for it!
Quote Reply
Re: [submissivewife] Is Anyone here Anymore In reply to
I'm new here and I was wondering where the other members are?

I know this place use to be very active...but it's been several years
since I was on here.
---------------------------------------------------
http://www.sniqueaway.com/invite/AGfine

You need a vacation!
Quote Reply
Re: [Asia] Is Anyone here Anymore In reply to
Asia, welcome home!
We just came out with this whole new site late last tuesday and it is taking the members a little time to get used to it.
You know if you ever moved into a new house, it takes a while until you get everything set the way you want it, and until you can find everything. :)
This is God's site. It has been all of him. And He will continue to build it. I am really happy to see you posting and hope you will do it often. Also, you might like blogging. God bless you.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Is Anyone here Anymore In reply to
Thanks for replying!

I haven't seen anyone else online here and I was
wondering what had happened... I will try doing some
blogs tomorrow and add some info about me also.

Smile
---------------------------------------------------
http://www.sniqueaway.com/invite/AGfine

You need a vacation!
Quote Reply
Re: [PRAIZEOP2] Is Anyone here Anymore In reply to
Smile I'm here too.....I need a few friends as well if there are any takers...:)........I hope to meet others here soon so together we might learn, listen, laugh and lift up our praise to the Lord as that is what He is in the midst of teaching me to do more of. Hope all have a wonderful night and look forward to our meeting up in the days ahead.......Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [mylog] Is Anyone here Anymore In reply to
Well, our attendance has dropped dramatically over the past several years. Hubby (PraizeOP) and I obtained this site last July and began a major upgrade on it which is 1/3 of the way completed. It has been like opening up a new business... it takes time for people to learn of it and then to become regulars. This is the Lord's site and it is in His hands. If it grows it is because He is growing it. We are simply His servants.

I would love to have you stay and help us to rebuild. We have a somewhat hidden chat room for children between the ages of 8 - 16. It also is not terribly busy, but we are believing for that to change. (Adult chat will be returning soon.) If your children are between those ages and interested in chatting, let me know and I will tell you how to get to the room.

Thank you for taking the time to write.
God bless you and your family,
Sarah - PraizeOP2
Blessings ~ Sarah