The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

newbie on here ,but not to my Lord...

Quote Reply
newbie on here ,but not to my Lord...
I am new and looking for new christian friends. I am 70 years young and an artist,and a born again believer ,but have been through some trumatic times with my very dysfunctional family. I just need some good friends to have some quality time with.

Lunalady
Quote Reply
Re: newbie on here ,but not to my Lord... In reply to
Hello sister. An ARTIST, eh? What kind of art? Would love to see your work, do you have it posted on the web anywhere?

Sorry to hear that you're going through some hard times... thank God for Jesus, Amen? no matter what we walk through - He goes with us.

My husband decided to move to heaven about 18-months ago, and although I know he's happy, healthy and whole - it was still hard to let him go! It is only JESUS that has filled my life these past months, restored my joy and rules my life with His peace. I pray the same for you.

my email addy is jj@word2day.com love to hear from you there, or in here.

Shalom! SHINE ON!!

jj
Quote Reply
Re: newbie on here ,but not to my Lord... In reply to
Hi Lunalady. I found you on Praize and would like to be one of your friends. I am 63 years young and am also a christian. I have had some disapointments with some family members too. You can write to me if you like. Tell me what you do these days. Hope to hear from you. califgal@praize.om