The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

new but confused

Quote Reply
new but confused
Iam new and have been here just a few times but noone ever seems to be in chat rooms or any up to date forums..Where is everyone? God Bless
Quote Reply
new but confused In reply to
pjsstar wrote:

Iam new and have been here just a few times but noone ever seems to be in chat rooms or any up to date forums..Where is everyone? God Bless

PjsStar...

Just to let you know that daily there are post made to the forums... Just keep looking and look that the "Newest" and "most-active" screen in the forum area. Here you will see a up-to-date list of each.

Second, the Chat Rooms vary throughout the day. The early morning (us, canada) tends to me the slowest. Mid-morning, and evening are sometimes "too" busy, that is, to many people chating at once and it makes it hard to keep track of your conversation! So just keep looking, also look at installing the Praize IM. There you can start chats 24 hour a day with many different people!

God Bless!

Pastor Travis

Quote Reply
pjsstar wrote:

We are around...the chat rooms vary with time, and peoples schedules, i.e most times I am here on my lunch break. the forums are always busy, just look at list of latest posts, and search in areas of your interest, and welcome to Praize!

IN CHRIST
Quote Reply
Hah! You're confused! Consider my frustration when the Praize Toolbar kept disappearing from my browzer. I would download the thing and use it a couple of times, then the next time I went on line it would be absent. I went through several cycles of this. Finally, I looked to see where it was stored. Temporary Internet Files! I run Window Washer frequently which was wiping out the toolbar.