The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

What is a SENIOR???

Quote Reply
What is a SENIOR???
A senior is a person who has lived long enough to be able to combine wisdom and experience for the good of others.

A senior is a person who has spent their life working for the good of their family and themself, and now has time to work for the good of others.

A senior is one who has worked for one or many companies, and now has time to work for God.

A senior is one who can still function when the power goes out.

A senior can use tools like slide rules, rulers, typewriters, etc., and can write, read, spell, and be grammatically correct without a spell check.

In short, a senior is a person who has spent years being productive, has probably tried retirement and found it boring, and who is ready, willing, and able to be productive again.

I am a senior, and live by the quote that "God doesn't make junk!"
Quote Reply
Re: What is a SENIOR??? In reply to
Hello fellow seniors, my name is Ronnie and I am a senior also,

60 wonderful years old. I am married this June 17th 2006 for 40 great years to the same wonderful woman. My bride has COPD and has a rough time sometimes. We are both Christians, I still work a full time job. We have five great kids (they are all grown with families of there own), we have eleven grandchildren and one great grandchild. God has truly blessed us with this family. I too like "What is a Senior?" God sends his blessings every day, just by allowing me to take the next breath.

I will be checking back every now and then to see if there is any responses to this or the other post.

YBIC; Ronnie
Quote Reply
Re: What is a SENIOR??? In reply to
Hi Ronnie,

I too have COPD. That is why I tolerate living in the rediculous 120 degree weather of Arizona. If I could tolerate humidity, I'd be anywhere else. But, whenever there is a problem, God provides solutions, and in my cas it is Arizona and its dry heat.

Over the past four years, God has seen me through COPD, "incureable" cancer, fibromyalgia, and diabetes. without His guidance and intervention, I'd have been looking at flowers from the roots end a long time ago.

If the COPD starts getting your wife down, just say the word. I'll be glad to talk to her here.