The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Pray for the Hurricane victims

Quote Reply
Pray for the Hurricane victims
I would like to invite all you seniors and anyone that has a mind too, to pray for the victims and families of all those brothers and sisters who have been so devastated by these hurricanes this year and with this latest one bearing down again on Forida. Lets remember them when we go to our Lord.

Thanks; YBIC-Ronnie
Quote Reply
Re: Pray for the Hurricane victims In reply to
I live in coastal NC, we also get a few hurricanes once in a while so I know what kind of damage they can do, its not at all pretty and when they hit in the middle of the night it really gets scary, you hear the wind,hear the trees snapping and falling ,you hear the rain and all you have in the way of light unless you have a generator is flashlights,candles or fuel lamps. You have no water unless you filled up your bath tub and sinks,or bought bottled water. You have to eat cold food unless you have a small coleman gas stove or something of that nature. I imagine the gas grills would work, but you have to remember to get and have extra gas. The last hurricanes we had here in Southport I was working and was'nt sure if I would be able to get home for a while. Just knowing how they are makes me have special feelings about the ones that are going through them now.
Quote Reply
Re: Pray for the Hurricane victims In reply to
This thread was started in the 2004 hurricane season and here we are in 2005. They said it was suppose to be a bad hurricane season this year but so far it doesn't look too bad. Florida sure did not need Dennis, those people had still not recovered from last year so I will keep up the prayers that they are wrong about this year. The Atlantic is very warm and that is suppose to be ideal for the formation of hurricanes.