The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

On separate bathrooms...

Quote Reply
On separate bathrooms...
When my MIL moved in with us 14 years ago, we gave up our master bedroom. Then my mom moved in and she stayed with us until she died. That was in 2008 and we only just got back in to our bedroom this last Summer. We used the main full bath as ours until then…but my husband for some reason never moved back into the half-bath in our master bedroom. At first I thought it was weird and I was a bit upset that I had to clean two tub/shower and sinks.

Then…I realized how GREAT it was to have a bathroom all to myself! A bathroom that was not used by a MAN! I love it!

Not only do we not have to put up with each others paraphernalia but there is a certain….something?…that has been reintroduced into our relationship that wasn't there when we were sharing a bathing time and area. I mean…let's face it, neither of our bodies looks twenty anymore. Blush

So…just saying…

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] On separate bathrooms... In reply to
Oh me !!!! time for prayer
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] On separate bathrooms... In reply to
I do not remember when Jim moved (I moved Jim?) out of the master bathroom. It was sometime in the past ten years, because we shared the one main bathroom when we lived in Missouri. But I thoroughly enjoy the privacy I have with my own bathroom and it means that I don't have to always have my "stuff" put away and the counters cleaned off.

I recommend to any woman to have her separate bathroom whenever possible. Angelic
Blessings ~ Sarah