The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

HELLO there again, EVERYBODY!

Quote Reply
HELLO there again, EVERYBODY!
I think it's time to start a new thread here. Just would like to hear from some of my buddies and old friends. How is everyone doing out there??? Hope to see you in here and give me an update, okay? God bless you all abundantly. That's why Christ came: to give you life and to give it more abundantly. John 10:10

Marcia
Quote Reply
Re: HELLO there again, EVERYBODY! In reply to
I'd like to know how people are doing in their living conditions. Let me know whether it is working out to live independantly or live with relataives and what kind of solutions people are finding. I am living with my son and his girl friend b/c there was no other place to stay and trying to get out of here as it's not working out well. I have a number of physical problems and wondering I have Alzheimers as my memory is so poor. I'm not assuming that at all and pray I don't but I'm having so much trouble coping and just taking care of myself and will have to move out to independant living b/c Jon's girl friend, Sally, has no love for me. I do want to be on my own so don't assume I want to stay. I know some of you have been praying for me concerning this. Thanks so much for all the prayers.

Marcia
Quote Reply
Hi Marcia,

I'm not an old friend but I hope I can be a new one.

I will say a prayer for your situation. I will pray that God will show you a way to find a more comfortable place for you to live. I hope you can see a doctor about the memory but don't worry too much my memory is shot and I don't have alzheimers but you should go to a doctor if it worries you so you can at least have one worry off your shoulders. God bless you.
Quote Reply
Gee, where is everyone? I have a feeling we are going to have a short fall. The weather here is cooling off but I still have to run the air conditioner everyday. How is the weather where your at? Let's pray for no more hurricanes!
Quote Reply
Hi there faith6, I check by here every once in a while, and once in a while I find where someone has posted, My name is Ronnie, I

also live in N.C. just down the road from you. I agree with no more hurricanes. It would not hurt my feelings one bit, if I never saw or went through another one. I live almost right on the actual coast line. I hope to hear from you some time.

YBIC-Ronnie