The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Come on Seniors

(Page 1 of 3)
Quote Reply
Come on Seniors
Let us show the young ones that we are just as computer literate as they are. Also a Blessed Christmas to everyone here no matter what age, colour, creed or race. Lets make this Praize Messenger Service really work.
Quote Reply
Come on Seniors In reply to
I'm no wizz, but I'm learning.
Quote Reply
  Hey sebiors! I got this 'puter for Christmas and here it is Feb. 22, 2002 and I am starting to be a 'puter nerd. Hey! ! I can turn it on and off and I found this site didn't I? It's a good thing that I took typing in high school about 48 years ago (ha). It's really a bug helph.? 1 ! (ha). Anyway , keep on keeping on. c ya, Elben
Quote Reply
Hello... excited to be here and hope to make lots of new friends out there... come on back and say HI
Quote Reply
Hi Anne ! Welcome to the senior place. I don't come here often but I'm notified if a new post is done. If you register on the I M (instant messenger) we can chat one on one. think about that. c ya
Quote Reply
i am getting so frustrated by this site. i have wandered around here and there... checking this out, but don't seem to be able to CONNECT with anyone. is it because this is just a "unfriendly" user format... or do i just not hit the right button. help please
Quote Reply
Hi Anne, your message got thru to the message board and I'll chat with you sometime on Praize I M. Nice to see seniors still can "compute."
Quote Reply
Hello anne194!!

I totally agree with you. I can never find anyone either. I really get frustrated, also. Everytime I go to the chat rooms, there is no one there.

Well, if you get on again and can't find no one, send me an e-mail or a post.

I am a new christian and I am not familiar with too many things, but I am learning.

God Bless and Keep smiling!!!

Keeping in Christ,

ckittypaws-Connie
Quote Reply
Hi all,

The forums don't work too well unless you get a subject started. They are actually for discussion - maybe why they are called "discussion forums"???? LOL

Feel free to start a subject.

For everyday chat, please sign up for PraizeIM. There are always people there 24/7 that will be happy to chat with you about anything.

When you get there, give me a hollar and let me know what God is doing in your life.

Quote Reply
Hi everyone. I am not as good with computers as some, but I am having fun with mine. I will try to get into some of the chat things on here.

bye now

Gramar2
Quote Reply
This senior is still a working one. Age 62 wow. Write me if you want to talk on email Give me a shout.
Quote Reply
For all of you who are wanting to chat with someone, I am still waiting for you to IM me! My username on PraizeIM is praizeop2.

The new version of IM 3.0 has just been installed and is really great. So I am hoping to hear from you.

Quote Reply
A Blessed Christmas to all you seniors out there. I have been away from the board for a while and then Messenger was having teething problems. All seems to be well again now.

Take Care and regards from Middle Earth.
Quote Reply
HELLO OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE ALL THE SENIORS? THERE HAS TO BE SOME SENIORS ON THE FORUMS.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Hi Chris!

Well, I qualify for discounts at restaurants,also. I am 55, too. I am doing fine this evening. Hope is all well with you.

Take care & God Bless!! Talk to you soon!!!!

Connie
Quote Reply
Hi Chris:

I am married and have to married daughters and 7 beautiful grand-children. I have been a christian about one yr. I was saved on Feb. 16th and was baptized on Sept.8th. I have alot to learn. It amazes me how most christians can quote the bible so easily. I am still trying to memorize the books of the bible.

I was a catholic for 53 yrs. and we never touched the bible at all. I am so much happier being a christian and learning God'word.

Let me know about yourself. I come from Maine, out in the hick country. New Gloucester is a very small town.

God Bless and keep you safe.

Quote Reply
HI CHRIS:

YOU SURE ARE RIGHT ABOUT WALKING AROUNG WITH A BAG ON YOUR HEAD. I DID NOT MENTION THAT I WAS ACTUALLY A NUN FOR ONE YEAR. THAT WAS A DUMB IDEA. THE THINGS THEY DO ARE REDICULOUS. OF COURSE, AT THE TIME I WAS ONLY 18 AND HAD BEEN GOING TO A CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL. I WAS BRAIN WASHED.

I AM LEARNING SLOW BUT SURE, BUT LIKE YOU I FEEL SO AT HOME A MY CHURCH. WE ARE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE ANYTIME.

Quote Reply
Hi Chris:

Boy, do you sound like me. I was visiting my daughter and she took me to her church. I fell in love with the church and it made so much more sense than the catholic church. We than moved near my daughter and I have been at that church for a year now. I feel so at home at that church. I, like you, read the bible everyday. I never new the bible could mean so much in my life. I still have alot to learn and with Christ's help, I will someday understand it all.

I am now trying to get involved in church activities. I feel so blessed that had the chance to have my eyes opened and be saved. I hope someday that my family will see the light.

God Bless You!

Keeping in Christ

Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Hi Dave:

It was nice to hear from you. Yes, God is doing alot of good things in my life. I hope he is doing the same for you.

I love living in New Gloucester. It is very quiet and I am close to my daughter and four little grand-sons ages 7,6,4,& 17 mos. They keep me very busy.

Keeping on in Christ,
Quote Reply
Hello Anne, I'm Lyn--saw your post and just wanted to say Hi!! What kind of formats are you interested in? I'm interested in any Bible Studies. If you want, write me back

Middle Aged Clay

anne earle wrote:

i am getting so frustrated by this site. i have wandered around here and there... checking this out, but don't seem to be able to CONNECT with anyone. is it because this is just a "unfriendly" user format... or do i just not hit the right button. help please

Quote Reply

Hi Connie,,,,,I have a high school classmate living in New Gloucester. Her name is Ann duff,,,I don't know her hubby's name,,,,,but she is a senior also,,,,

Elben
Quote Reply
Rev Fred...why not post URL's of your clubs in your posts to make it easier for others to find? And give the names of the clubs to get them interested enough to check them out.
Quote Reply
Hi, everyone, I'm nana.

Am I the oldest at 66?

I have seven grand children between the ages of 3 and 21! Glory to God.

Just a cautionary note. Please don't downgrade any other religion. God is always in control and is working in all people to bring them to him.

If you haven't read the Forum Rules recently, please reread them. If you go to the top of this page and see where it says \o/ Praize Forums in the bright green bar....... right underneath that it says Forums in purple. Click on that and it will take you to the Forums home page. Then click on Forum Rules.
Quote Reply
Re: Come on Seniors In reply to
We are never too old to learn. I always pray to Jesus to never let me become so set in my ways that I can't listen to Him and obey Him. Just learned to type about 10 years ago! Been one finger hunting and pecking until then.
Quote Reply
Re: Come on Seniors In reply to
Where is everyone? Have you gone into hibernation? Where are you? How are you ? How are you spending the winter? What are your plans come spring?

Hello...is anyone here?