The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Come on Seniors

(Page 2 of 3)
Quote Reply
Re: Come on Seniors In reply to
Hi Sheila, I am scrapbooking the winter away....to cold for much else this winter! How is your schooling? U still in school or on break? Our group of adults at church have not even gotten together this winter! But we had two pastors move away and still looking for replacements! So not much activity at church. God Bless You and I hope all is well over there. How is everyone else doing?
Quote Reply
I think I just lost my post in cyberspace, so I will try again.

Spring is almost here, so where is everyone?

I hope I am not talking to myself....
Quote Reply
Just thought I would put my 2 cents in here...the new java chat rooms are up and running. AND they have a room just for us...Seniors chat! Now if we can only coordinate our times! God Bless You all!
Quote Reply
So now you are all here, what are you hoping to do this year? Any summer plans?

Blessings

Quote Reply
WOW! Good to see this site up and jumping. I think the holidays make it tough for everyone to get on as much as we would like.

I have AWESOME plans this summer! In June, for Fathers' Day, we are taking a trip (from Branson, MO) to Phoenix to consider wintering there in the future. This year I just really HAD it with cold, gray days. Then I heard the Lord's voice say, "Phoenix". I said, "PHOENIX?????????" I know NOTHING about Phoenix!

I told my husband and he thought I was mistaken. He said that we don't want to leave our church (Faith Life Church - http://www.flcbranson.org), Pastor Keith Moore. The next day I was watching Jesse Duplantis on tv and he said he would be going to Phoenix to speak at Living Word Bible church. I have since heard about two other ministries that are going there and even Wheel of Fortune did a week in Phoenix!!!

So we are going in June to check out Phoenix! Then in Sept. is my 50th high school reunion! I am SO excited about that! God really had to do a work in me because four years ago when He first told me I was going, I was scared to death! Now I can't wait! LOL So for me it is going to be a great summer.

I would like to mention to you all, that one of the things I do is editing for my husband who has just finished his first novel. There are several chapters on his website, if you like to read. http://www.jcbooks.org

I look forward to hearing back from all of you.
Quote Reply
Praize Op 2, now if you are thinking of going all the way to Pheonix... I really think that as the self appointed praize checker outer of tourism I ought to go and check it out for you before you go any further with your plans. My expenses are quite reasonable, I can assure you. Off to pack my backs...
Quote Reply
It is now Spring and that's official. So c'mon, where is everyone??? The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming and the bees are buzzing...time to come out of hibernation. Wakey wakey
Quote Reply
Umm, I don't know what I am doing wrong if anything, but I don't seem to be able to access the most recent of any posts in the forums Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
Quote Reply
Aha,

Thank you. The confusion was in your name as I was looking for someone with the name "eagles fly high" whereas the name posted in the thread is Donis.

Sorted.

Thank you again and

God Bless

Quote Reply
   lol u guys....i at the club sleepin in the back room waiting for you all to show up...ROTFL!
Quote Reply
Guess I'd better say hi, too! This is the first time in MONTHS that I have had time to just play on here. I keep thinking I should be doing something important. LOL

I've been keeping Chris busy too, so don't blame her. She is one awesome OP!
Quote Reply
makes Jack a dull boy'.........I am not dull...anything but dull...lol...am awake and am present. Praize is a going leaps and bounds. Keeps us on our toes. I do read what you all have to say and pray for all of you. Just sometimes I can only do that.

I am blessed to have you all as friends...now go get Sheila! She started it all...lol!
Quote Reply
Hi Donis, We used to talk once in awhile...so many things have been going on. Sorry to hear you are having some problems. Got some of that here too and some of the devil trying to keep the right things was moving forward. Oh Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, we love you and help us to do your will and love others and forgive too. No easy. Afraid to talk to her b/c of her mean disposition. Lord guide me and lead me in paths of righteousness. Thank you Lord. Bless Donis too in many ways and let your will be done in her life too. In Jesus precious name Amen.

Marcia

PS. Are you okay, Donis???

And how is everyone else?
Quote Reply
Where is everyone? No-one has posted here since last year!!! C'mon all you seniors, at least share what you are doing that keeps you from posting in here.

Looking forward to reading some really newsy posts

Blessings

She
Quote Reply
Linda

So good to meet you too. Thank you for responding to my post. Now, where are the rest of the seniors? I am sure we do really have lots to chat about. We do need more people to post here.

Spring is almost here.
Quote Reply
And it is so good to have you join us. Welcome!!

Don't worry, I think we are all learners here. We never stop learning.

Blessings

She
Quote Reply
Totallyforgiven 2, tha is a wonderful story. Congratulations on your anniversary.

Well, Spring seems to be a long time coming here in England. The daffodils are only just coming into bud when usually they are in flower by now.

Yes, it certainly is good to see people posting here. I think we probably have a lot to share, if only people would post a bit more.

Are there any gardeners or readers among us ?

Blessings

She
Quote Reply
Linda,

I like to read the classics like Austen, Bronte and Dickens. Being a mature student most of my reading is related to my studies at the moment.

I love gardening and I love to grow plants from seeds and cuttings.

Blessings

She
Quote Reply
Hello ((((((((((((Family of God))))))))))))) I'm NEW here, and very new at this blogging thing!!

Wouldn't ole' Noah Webster have a time trying to figure out this computer age. ha!! "email" "blog" "RAM" "Ram" "ICQ" "IM" - a whole new world in here!

Well, I am a believer, Jesus Christ is my life! I'm excited about how God is using this lil' tool called the 'world wide web' - to connect His Children. Would love to meet y'all!

Not sure if we can give out our email addy in here, but if we can... mine is jj@word2cay.com

Shalom! SHINE ON!!

jj
Quote Reply
Oh dear me.

Where is everyone? I have been really busy with things of late so I expect that is true of most of you. I am quite surprised to see that it is so quiet in here. Our computer died on us and we had to wait 2 weeks for our new one to be delivered. However, it was worth the wait. I hope others will be spurred on to post in here soon.

We are making a trip to the US in about 5 weeks. It is quite exciting and we are really looking forward to it.

God Bless you all

She
Quote Reply
Well hi there, I visit once in a while looking for any activity.

Glad to see you are back and with a new computer. Where in the US are you going to visit? I bet you will have a wonderful time.

Please take care, and May God Bless you and yours.

YBIC-Ronnie
Quote Reply
Hi Ronnie,

Thank you so much for responding to my post. Yes, we are really pleased with the new computer.

We will be visiting North Carolina, Kentucky and Missouri and we also have an invitation to visit people in Colorado too. Yes, it is all very exciting. We are so looking forward to it. Now, the only problem is....do I have time to go back to uni and my studies with all the jetting off half way round the world?

Blessings

YSIC

She
Quote Reply
I'm back but with a new username as I couldn't remember the password for the old username and no-one got back to me to help me out. Well, I am still here and still wondering when someone else is going to post. It has been a long winter here in the UK but now the sun is shining and I can't start thinking about gardening again.

It is also time to start making vacation plans.
Quote Reply
Just checking in
Quote Reply
Right. Here we go then. I have at last managed to log in. I was beginning to think I would never manage it but I did.

Spring is at long last here in the UK. I do hope you are all well and busy? I am busy in the garden but we are thinking about moving to somewhere smaller and easier to manage. My greenhouse is full to over flowing.

We will be going on vacation in June. Our daughter is sending us off for a week - such a wonderful gift.

I really hope someone posts here soon. I could do with some encouragement.

Blessings to you all