The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » People » Kids » School » School

nervous

Quote Reply
nervous
Hi, I am a homeschool and I am going to start going to Middle School next year. I have never been to a Public school before and I need advice...
Quote Reply
Re: nervous In reply to
Hey Shadow I am a grandfather and watched 3 different sets of

grandchildren go to public school. If I had to do that today(go to school) I think I would pray and fast for the first 3 months and if I wasn't a Christian I would become one in a hurry.

In this area of small towns we have seen just about all that could be thought of happenin these schools.

The best advice I could give, make a friend out of the Lord,and you'll be in about a 26% minority.

You' ll also have a friendship that many others don't know,and you can stay out of trouble. Most of the others in school with you will get up in some kind of trouble,while you'll get up with a friend

The old man
Quote Reply
I was homeshcooled once too this is my first year in public shcool too.I think you should make as many friend as posible.
Quote Reply
It's alright all you have to do is not make a goof of yourself..

I mean it's alright to go to a Public School, I do and just think how popular I am... also everyone at school want's to be a new kids friend so you have nothing to worry about...

Sincerely,

Jake
Quote Reply
wen i 1st stated skool i luved it

just jump in let you imajination run away

draw paint run around make friends and pray

me m8s are great i nown 1 for all my life he helps me

make m8s to help YOU