The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » People » Kids » School » School

I just posted an article and have a question

Quote Reply
I just posted an article and have a question
I'm an in home tutor here in Honolulu Hawaii as well as a math substitute teacher. I just posted a math help article on my blog, but if you feel it appropriate, I'd be happy to share teaching and learning tips here as well.

Rick
Quote Reply
Re: [ChristianComputerHelp.org] I just posted an article and have a question In reply to
Hi, Rick, welcome to Praize!

I appreciate your asking the question. Let me talk it over with PraizeOP and get back to you. We have not done anything like this in the past. Recently I have had numerous British posting blogs wanting to edit for people, and I have had to eliminate them as we are not here to sell. (Although if they would discuss with us, I'm pretty sure we could arrange something.)

I don't see you looking to raise money, or am I wrong? I did enjoy your post. It brought back a lot of memories. We are primarily here to share the Lord Jesus Christ with one another and glorify Him. Does that fit into your writing So I will try to get back to you later today.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] I just posted an article and have a question In reply to
I should have mentioned to you that I would contact you by Private Message. You should see one now at the top of any page.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [ChristianComputerHelp.org] I just posted an article and have a question In reply to
And I'm a literature teacher and part-time writer. I help children write essays. I also help with the dissertations, if you need help, contact us here https://paperleaf.ca/, you will quickly be advised if you need something. I really hope that this will be useful for you.

Last edited by:

Obesil: Aug 21, 2018, 5:18 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Obesil] I just posted an article and have a question In reply to
So where is your article and what is your question?

Welcome to Praize! I hope we will see you here often!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] I just posted an article and have a question In reply to
Hi Obesil and welcome to Praize!

Yes...I would like to read your article and would be glad to help answer your question.

You write children's literature! How delightful.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."