The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » People » Kids » School » School

I just posted an article and have a question

Quote Reply
I just posted an article and have a question
I'm an in home tutor here in Honolulu Hawaii as well as a math substitute teacher. I just posted a math help article on my blog, but if you feel it appropriate, I'd be happy to share teaching and learning tips here as well.

Rick
Quote Reply
Re: [ChristianComputerHelp.org] I just posted an article and have a question In reply to
Hi, Rick, welcome to Praize!

I appreciate your asking the question. Let me talk it over with PraizeOP and get back to you. We have not done anything like this in the past. Recently I have had numerous British posting blogs wanting to edit for people, and I have had to eliminate them as we are not here to sell. (Although if they would discuss with us, I'm pretty sure we could arrange something.)

I don't see you looking to raise money, or am I wrong? I did enjoy your post. It brought back a lot of memories. We are primarily here to share the Lord Jesus Christ with one another and glorify Him. Does that fit into your writing So I will try to get back to you later today.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] I just posted an article and have a question In reply to
I should have mentioned to you that I would contact you by Private Message. You should see one now at the top of any page.
Blessings ~ Sarah