The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » People » Kids » School » School

Girl who hangs with dudes

Quote Reply
Girl who hangs with dudes
I uh just hang with guys in school. I am a girl is this a problem?

Is it ok to hang with the opesate sex only?

1:

Yes

2:

No

3:

sometimes

4:

i would never

5:

I do to

Quote Reply
Re: Girl who hangs with dudes In reply to
it's ok 2 hang whith guys i do 2
Quote Reply
Re: Girl who hangs with dudes In reply to
it is fine i think . we are all equal in the eyes of god. there is nothing wrong with talking or hanging out with people unless they are trying to get you to disobey someone

Quote Reply
Re: [Jessalyn D] Girl who hangs with dudes In reply to
Do you really have spare time to bother about such things? When I was a student, I didn't had any time at all because of all the assignment tasks. Or you are using something like https://www.myassignmentwriting.com.au/ ? I know that such services are quite popular among students but I myself never used any of those.
Quote Reply
Re: [Tomblin] Girl who hangs with dudes In reply to
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Oh my, this is just too funny! Tomblin's post that is.

LaughLaugh
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Girl who hangs with dudes In reply to
Jeanne: Hi

I agree. Laugh

Has she heard of Poe's law? If this is a spoof, the clue is in the poor grammar. She is going to a lot of trouble to push her business IRL though, isn't she.

I suspect it's not a spoof. She really is not very good at writing English. Laugh Or reading the last date a thread was responded to either, for that matter. Rip Van Winkle was probably the most previous contributor.
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Aug 8, 2019, 1:57 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] Girl who hangs with dudes In reply to
She is not even real. A spambot...no, what do they call that? Oh well, something like that.

It will be wonderful when Praize is a secure site again. No offense to Sarah. Every modern site has trouble with spam and bots flooding the forums and I certainly know absolutely nothing about dealing with them.

I guess if I am looking for something to do, I could see what old topics I could drag up.....

Or, I could get back to work on pressure canning all the spaghetti sauce that is cooling on my stovetop. Or I could put the pots in the icebox (fridge to anybody younger than I) and tackle that bit of the job tomorrow.

Harvest is busy-busy, but thankfully the garden vegetables come on at different times. Tomatoes are the last, except for the apples, but I think we will just eat them and make pies. Too much jelly and sauce already.

Hope all is well all the way around. Hugs to everyone.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."