The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » People » Kids » School » School

Bullying

Quote Reply
Bullying
Hola.

Um, does anyone have any advice about it? Bullying, I mean. I know I'm 12 and I should be 'grown up' about it, but it gets to me sometimes. I mean, I am a nerd, and it doesn't bother me, but I guess for some ppl it does.

There is this one girl, let's call her Cathy. At our school, the 7th grade goes to a camping place for 3 days. When we first got there, we had to put our stuff over to the side, by the paths, in rows. She left her pillowcase in the middle of the path, where I was walking. I tripped over it, and it had her disposable camera in it, so I guess I broke it. Anyway, she's had a grudge against me, even though this happened 5 months ago. She called me 'butt ugly'. And she told me to leave her alone, although I really didn't do anything. And in the back of the bus, she was badmouthing me, and my brothers heard it, so they started standing up for me, but she said if they didn't stop she would come over to our house and beat them up.So I really am confused.

Does anyone have any advice on this? Cause I really need it.
Quote Reply
Re: Bullying In reply to
Hi

Although i have NEVER been bullied, i do have some advice.

Have you tried talking to this girl 1 on 1 and apoligizing for breaking her camera and maybe she'll apoligize for being so rude.

If that don't work i would suggest talking to the school counselor or a teacher that you trust. I bet the girl is jeoulus of you for some reason, and just used the camera incident as a way to get back at you, so hang in there

your friend

allsports
Quote Reply

Quote Reply
mm