The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Prayer for Kim

Quote Reply
Prayer for Kim
I know a girl at school named Kim. Her dad was sent to jail for . . . um . . . "touching" her and her sister (if you get what I mean). Her mom then began to drink. I've been to her house. It smells of that nasty stuff. Then, not too long ago, her brother was working in their greenhouse. A drainpipe suddenly fell and hit his head. It cracked. He had to go to the emergency room. Then Kim's brother thought he was too big for that trailor house and moved to Florida. (her brother is 18 and Kim is 12. I don't know how old her sister is. All I know is she moved away to an aunt after her dad went to jail.) Now she's in Florida visiting her brother. The tropical storms are hitting right near there. Child Protective Services was contacted by the school counselor, who had called Kim in many times after fights and tantrums at teachers. Kim was saved when she was young, but has lost her sight of God. She needs to repent before God brings his FULL wrath on her and her family. She is the only one saved in entire family. Even her mom's boyfriend isn't saved (who's house was recently burned down by her unsaved uncle, purposely). Please pray that Kim and her family will come to Jesus, before I lose a great friend.
Quote Reply
Re: Prayer for Kim In reply to
I'll pray for her!

Quote Reply
dear kim you ma not no me i just joind in agust but your friend will be fine pray that sum buty will come her way that will lead her to christ hoo noes it may even be you that lea ds her to the lord but all pray for her to
Quote Reply
I wish she could see these people praying for her. Kim just went to visit her grandma with her mom and her mom left without her. And yet I keep e-mailing her telling her that she needs to go to church and pray, but she thinks she can handle the world on her shoulders. Thank you all for praying for her. If she saw this, I bet it would change her.