The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Pray for Me?

Quote Reply
Pray for Me?
I need help! My dad is getting real sick of his job and he is always going on trip around the USA. Before long they may send him to China for six years. One of my dad's trip, he was gone for at least a week. I miss my dad, and he is getting really tired. Please pray for my family and him? And also pray for my mom because she is having trouble home schooling us all. (Five kids) And she has a baby in her belly and she is feeling real sick. All us kids are getting worried with her sayings "I'm feeling worse everyday," and stuff like that. Will you pray? Thanks...
Quote Reply
Re: Pray for Me? In reply to
Father in Jesus I come to you and lift this family up in your word . I pray that you will call this dad you have placed in this family to come into your rest. I also ask that you will give wisdom to both these parents and bring them to the place where they cease striving and know that you are God . I pray in Jesus that your peace will fill there hearts and there home. I pray for the little one in the womb that she will be in good health and that she will be the prophetess that you have called her to be . I pray you place your Angels all around these children and also the parents. I thank you my Lord that you have chosen this family on the earth to be your representatives and ambassodors that will touch the hearts of many. I also ask that you will take all the cares and worries from this one that has made prayer request and show her how much and how deeply you care for her. Thank you heavenly Father for this precious one and for her siblings . Thank you Father for providing all there need and for hearing our prayers . I pray that you will bless them with all the natural and spirutal blessings in Jesus Christ the love in our heart from you Father to us. Thank you for your promise that all things work to good towards those who love the Lord we love you Jesus very much . Every thing is going to be alright hannah trust in the Lord don,t worry any longer for the Lord has heard your prayer