The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Need Prayer??Please read!!

Quote Reply
Need Prayer??Please read!!
If anyone need's any Prayer no matter what age you are I will pray for you of course this is the kids forums so older people can't post but you can send me a text message or IM me at: For text messaging my screen name is: AmazingGrace7 For IM Mine is: shadow252 When you IM or Text message me You don't have to tell me the problem if it is Private or you just don't want to talk about it I would be happy to Pray for you!!

God Bless!

Quote Reply
Need Prayers??CLICK here!! In reply to
Anyone, Anyone want any prayer I am here!! The above shows my IM and my text messaging Screen names.

If you do have any please text message or IM me!!

Quote Reply
Re: Need Prayer??Please read!! In reply to
Dear Lord I pray that you will watch over Mary, I pray that you will Camp your heavenly angels around her, And Guide her to you Lord. Lord you are the Healer, you are the Savior, you are the One and Only! Lord I pray that you will Help and Heal any pain or uncomfort Mary may have! I pray that you will feel her heart with joy and lead her to your path! Thank you Lord for your comfort and healing! Amen

God Bless you Mary!

Your Sister in Christ Always,

Op13
Quote Reply
Mary,

It is really great that you love the Lord.

Lord, I pray that you will shower your blessings on your child right now and keep a protective arm around her. She is in a difficult situation and I pray that she comes to you with every problem and tottaly gives it up to you. No matter what it is. She is your child and she knows how much you love her.

I pray that you do not worry about what ever situation you're in. God will take control. Give it all to him. It says in the Bible "Do not worry about tommorow, for tommorow will worry about itself. God Bless you!
Quote Reply
I know a girl at school named Kim. Her dad was sent to jail for . . . um . . . "touching" her and her sister (if you get what I mean). Her mom then began to drink. I've been to her house. It smells of that nasty stuff. Then, not too long ago, her brother was working in their greenhouse. A drainpipe suddenly fell and hit his head. It cracked. He had to go to the emergency room. Then Kim's brother thought he was too big for that trailor house and moved to Florida. (her brother is 18 and Kim is 12. I don't know how old her sister is. All I know is she moved away to an aunt after her dad went to jail.) Now she's in Florida visiting her brother. The tropical storms are hitting right near there. Child Protective Services was contacted by the school counselor, who had called Kim in many times after fights and tantrums at teachers. Kim was saved when she was young, but has lost her sight of God. She needs to repent before God brings his FULL wrath on her and her family. She is the only one saved in entire family. Even her mom's boyfriend isn't saved (who's house was recently burned down by her unsaved uncle, purposely). Please pray that Kim and her family will come to Jesus, before I lose a great friend.