The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

I'm Leslie & I'm New. c:

Quote Reply
I'm Leslie & I'm New. c:
Hi everyone, I'm Leslie and I'm new to Praize. I don't really know what to put here, so I'll just put the basics:

Name: Leslie
Nickname: Lee, Camara
Race: Mexican
Denomination/Religion: Non-Denominational Christian
Favorite Food: Chinese, Italian
Least Favorite Food: Arabic
Favorite Colors: Blue, purple, black, gray, white
Least Favorite Colors: Yellow, green

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [Camaraderie] I'm Leslie & I'm New. c: In reply to
Camaraderie wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm Leslie and I'm new to Praize. I don't really know what to put here, so I'll just put the basics:

Name: Leslie
Nickname: Lee, Camara
Race: Mexican
Denomination/Religion: Non-Denominational Christian
Favorite Food: Chinese, Italian
Least Favorite Food: Arabic
Favorite Colors: Blue, purple, black, gray, white
Least Favorite Colors: Yellow, green

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Smile

Hi Leslie and welcome. Since you have a great name that is used by both boys and girls perhaps you should give us your gender. Most people come here looking for help or to share something that is on their minds. I can't speak for everyone on this board but I will be happy to help you any way I can. As you can see by my picture I'm an old guy (I turned 81 last April) but I have learned a lot of things over the years. So feel free to ask me any thing you wish either here on in a private message.

Bob
In His Service
Quote Reply
Re: [Camaraderie] I'm Leslie & I'm New. c: In reply to
Hi Leslie, welcome to Praize! There are not a lot of kids here. There used to be, but they keep growing up! lol Anyway, there are a lot of good Christian people here and a lot of things to do. Look in Catagories at the bottom of any page. There are some good movies and great music, so check it out. There are lots of forums, and you can participate in any where you feel comfortable. If you have any questions, you can email me at PraizeOP2@praize.com or pm me. I hope you will enjoy the site and invite your friends.
Blessings ~ Sarah