The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Christian Teen Fantasy

Quote Reply
Christian Teen Fantasy
The Christian teen fantasy entitled Hafren: A Fantasy for the Young at Heart was just released. The novel got a great review from the Midwest Book Review which said: "This story is one of overcoming evil with the help of God, friendship, and helping your fellow man. It is an entertaining and God-principled story that any teen should enjoy." I think you'll enjoy the fast-paced plot and occasional humor. Hafren: A Fantasy for the Young at Heart is available from amazon and from the Lighthouse Christian Publishing website fantasy page two.
Craig Dressler
http://christianbook2.webs.com

Last edited by:

craigdressler: Mar 7, 2013, 11:09 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [craigdressler] Christian Teen Fantasy In reply to
Hey Craig, why not support this site by buying ad space instead of advertising in the forums?
In His Service
Quote Reply
Re: [chaplainbob] Christian Teen Fantasy In reply to
chaplainbob :

It looks as if Sarah or other Op is going to have to deal with these "spammers" by removing their unsolicited tripe and highjacked advertising space. Otherwise there will be no activity in these forums OTHER than 'post it and run's'.

There are forum rules against this sort of thing, are there not? Perhaps these people need their horrorscope read to them in no uncertain terms. Then perhaps we can have OUR forum back.

I stopped visiting regularly when all this boring tripe started being posted by immature, wet behind the ears juveniles, who should know better if supposedly 'believers'.

Hey Craig : Why not participate by debating the content of your book/s in the debates forum. I'm sure some of us would be quite willing to preview a chapter or two and comment, (not too critically).

I take note of the fact that you have actively participated in debates forum in the past and have made some valuable contributions, (unlike the irresponsible infestation of 'spammers' who have recently started using 'Praize' forums to promote their own PR agenda, but then just 'cut and run'), leaving the thread, never to return, having left their adulatory 'droppings' as the only evidence of their visit.

Regards Chris.
In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting the message of reconciliation to us. 2 Cor. 5:19. Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Aug 22, 2012, 3:25 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [rdrcofe] Christian Teen Fantasy In reply to
Chris, I appreciate that you have my back! :) Actually, Craig can post his books here. He doesn't overdo like others would. It is also a place for other people to talk about books they have read and enjoyed. Craig works with the Unreached People's Mission... see http://www.praize.com/..._outreach_66356.html

We do need all the content we can get (as well as financial support). :)
Blessings ~ Sarah