The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

question

Quote Reply
question
   why do some people have to wait a long time and others not so long for God to send you a mate into your life. also why is it if someone desires in their heart and wants to marry but never does and feels frustrated and lonely. i have never been in a relationship except a few dates which just lasted after the first date. the guys i meet they usually do not care about wanting to know me and really dislike the fact i go to church. i'm really shy when it comes to men.

i have prayed to God to send the mate that he wants me to have and i keep waiting i just feel so lonely all my friends are married now and i'm not and pursuing a new career someday after college .i did met someone in college but i do not know if God has answered my prayer or not, cause me and this guy passed each other at school never spoke until either weeks or month or two after i prayed to God send someone into my life and this guy started to notice me and he is what i have been looking for in a guy. this guy is somewhat shy and does not laugh or walk away because i'm shy or go to church. i really like his personality how polite and sweet and considerate and how much he is not aggressive.he is very conservative and has a good nature about him and he has ask me personal questions just wanted to know about me, which he ask me what i'm looking for in a mate and what my future plans are after college and i ask him things too like where he is born and what his plans are after college. he has ask me more than once about me having a bf / married he always seem to be interested in about my personal life .

the problem is a girl i barely know says he is married which he as never said he is and he does not act like a married man. i have asked some of his friends and they said he has never mention being married and he does not wear a wedding ring or have a mark on his left hand which i know some people do not wear a wedding ring even though there married.i'm just confused to know whether or not this is the guy is really married because he did not come back this semester whatever reason which he not finished school and he probably be back later. and the girl i barely know does not even know the guy i like. i just want the truth about this guy and what his intentions was since he approached me first and went out of his way for me to notice him. does God want me to walk away or want me to see when this guy comes back to find out the truth about him. i do not know for sure if this guy is really married or not. which i know if he is then he is not the one from God or for any reason.

please pray for me if i should still talk to this guy if thats what God wants me to do. i pray about this struggle do i wait and see if this guy comes back maybe in the fall or should i forget about him. i tried to forget about him but he keeps popping in my mind and i do pray for the guy by asking God to bless him. all i ever wanted was to get to know him better and take things slow start out as friends and just want him to be happy and to follow God's will. so pray for me as i try to follow God's will in my life.
Quote Reply
Re: question In reply to
  i wanted to send you a special thank you and may God bless you for the post and prayers for me. yes the only signs i got was from the girl i barely know i never saw any other indication from someone approaching me saying he is married. the thing is about her is she likes a friend of mine and wanted me to fixed her up with him. which he did not like her in that way so she got upset about the situation i guess she blamed me. which i started having doubts about her but i may be wrong and she has told me the truth. right now i do miss the guy i know and all i want is for him to be happy and hope that me show a sweet and kind heart that he saw the Christian love that i gave him. which i do know their is a reason for us meeting which only God knows. but i know that God will reveal the truth about which i am spending time with God studying and listen to his word. yes i do hope one day God will bless me with a husband and children cause thats what my heart desires. which i know that if its God's will then it will happen i must wait and see. thank you so much for the thoughtful encouragement.