The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

SATAN IS ON A RAMPAGE TO DESSTROY THE BODY OF CHRIST

Quote Reply
SATAN IS ON A RAMPAGE TO DESSTROY THE BODY OF CHRIST
This Regime Is on a Genocidal Rampage Against Christians, Muslims, and Others - Now What?
THIS WAS A HEADLINE FROM CBN NEWS. WE AS THE BODY OF CHRIST NEED TO REMEMBER HOW TO
PRAY FOR THIS. THESE ARE NO MORE THAN MESSENGERS FROM SATAN SENT TO DESTROY THE BODY OF CHRIST. JOHN OSTEEN ONCE PROCLAIMED THERE IS A MIRACLE NIGH YOU AND EVEN IN YOUR MOUTH. JOHN WAS SPEAKING OF GOD'S WORD IN YOUR MOUTH SPOKEN UNDER THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. THE WORD SPOKEN BY A BELIEVER LIKE THIS HAS NO EQUAL IN AUTHORITY ACCORDING TO GOD'S WORD.
PUT GOD'S WORD IN YYOUR HEART AND WALK IN AUTHORITY OVER SATAN.
Quote Reply
SATAN IS ON A RAMPAGE TO DESSTROY THE BODY OF CHRIST---HATE SATAN'S NATURE In reply to
THE FOLLOWING THOUGHTS ARE SOME THAT SUDDENLY POPPED UP IN MY MEMORY FROM A COURSE I TOOK LONG AGO. THE NATURE OF SATAN IS HATE AND HE HIMSELF IS THE EPITOME OF THAT NEGATIVE EMOTION.
EVERYTHING THAT CROPS UP IN THE NEWS RELATING TO NEGATIVE EMOTIONS; ESPECIALLY HATE CAN BE ONLY CONSIDERED A PART OF HIS NATURE---- ESPECIALLY HATE. IF YOU LOOK AT DEPRESSION, DISAPPOINTMENT, OR ANY NEGATIVE EMOTION IT USUALLY BEGINS IN A SATANIC INFLUENCE.

HAVING SAID ALL OF THIS; I CAN GO ON TO THIS THINGS THAT YOUR LOCAL TERRORISM GROUPS DO.
HAVE YOU READ RECENTLY WHERE SOME INDIVIDUAL RUNS DOWN THE STREET SOME SAYING FROM THE MUSLIM GROUPS AND STABS SOME BODY FIFTY TIMES OR MORE? DO YOU REALIZE WHAT KIND OF EMOTION IT TAKES TO MOTIVATE THIS?

GO OUT AND TRY TO STAB YOUR PET 50 TIMES; YOUCAN'T BECAUSE YOUR EMOTIONAL COMPLEX IS BASED POSITIVELY AND YOU CAN'T IMAGINE BEING VICIOUS ENOUGH TO DO THAT TO ANY LIVING BEING. TO BECOME ANYTHING LIKE THE SATANIC EMISSARIES OF SATAN YOU MUST ABANDON ALL THE POSITIVE FEELINGS IN YOUR LIFE. IN OTHER WORDS YOU MUST ABANDON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD.

WHAT EVER PERSONALITY OR EMOTIONS YOU MANIFEST ARE THE PRODUCTS OF YOUR EMOTIONAL CENTER YOUR HEART. CHANCES ARE IF YOU BEHAVE LIKE HELL YOU PROBABLY ARE A PUPPET OF THE MASTER OF HELL, SATAN.

YOUR NATURE IS A PRODUCT OF WHOM YOU HAVE MADE YOUR MASTER. IF YOU MANIFEST AN ANGRY HATEFUL DISPOSITION. YOU AND SATAN PROBABLY GET ALONG WELL TOGETHER.
IF YOU HAVE THE LOVING AND HEALING NATURE OF THE LORD .
THERE IS AN OLD COUNTRY EXPRESSION. LIKE BEGATS LIKE.. IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF YOUR MASTER AND YOUR DISPOSITION IS GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR MASTER OR MAKER WHICH EVER YOU CHOSE.

NOW WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? WE WANT TO ESTABLISH AUTHORITY REALMS HERE AND IT IS VERY EASY WHEN YOU LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED ON CALVARY. IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR ALL OF THE FORCES OF HELL. SATAN WOULD HAVE NEVER LET THE JEWS CRUCIFY THE LORD IF HE NEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. THAT DAY PERMANET RESERVATIONS WERE ESTABLISHED FOR HELL. ALL WAS NOT LOST THOUGH BECAUSE THAT DAY A NEW AUTHORITY WAS ESTABLISHED AND SATAN WAS DEFEATED IN HIS OWN HOUSE WHEN THE BIBLE SAID JESUS TOOK HELL CAPTIVE AND DEFEATED SATAN. JESUS TOTALLY ESTABLISHED THE AUTHORITY OF HIS WORD AND SATAN WOULD BOW IN A MOMENT'S NOTICE AT THE MENTION OF IT,.

WE LEARNED WHERE OUR AUTHORITY IS AND THAT IS IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

M7TH
THE WATCHER ON THE WALL
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] SATAN IS ON A RAMPAGE TO DESSTROY THE BODY OF CHRIST---HATE SATAN'S NATURE In reply to
Hello all.

<<WHAT EVER PERSONALITY OR EMOTIONS YOU MANIFEST ARE THE PRODUCTS OF YOUR EMOTIONAL CENTER YOUR HEART.>>

I understand the frustration of hearing about terrible atrocities and worrying about how civilization and humanity, in general, will possibly weather what seems to many believers to be a renewed onslaught of evil throughout the world.

But...for the sake of clarity, please recognize that the heart only pumps blood through the body. The center of emotions is the brain, which may be influenced by drugs, disease, physical or psychological trauma, and/or authoritarian influence including threats and terror. Such authoritarian influence may certainly include a belief in Satan's powers over frail humans.

What is in one's brain is what makes a person act and speak in particular manners. If there is a soul, it is at work there and not in the heart.

I am not attempting to derail your topic, Jim.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
SATAN IS ON A RAMPAGE TO DESTROY THE BODY OF CHRIST---HATE IS SATAN'S NATURE In reply to
FIRST I WANT TO ESTABLISH SOMETHING AND THAT IS THAT TRULY THE BIOLOGICAL HEART IS THE CENTER OF A HUMAN BEING BUT THE EMOTIONAL CENTER IS ALSO ON THE BRAIN LEVEL; A PLACE WHERE REASONING AND THOUGHT PROCESS OCCURS.
THIS THE BRAIN CENTER IS ALSO THE COMBAT CENTER FOR THE CONTROL OF MAN . IF MAN'S THOUGHT AND BRAIN CENTER IS CONTROLLED THEN SO IS THE MAN. SATAN WAGES AN UNBELIEVABLE WAR FOR THIS CONTROL TO BE HIS.
SO OFTEN THOSE THAT PROCLAIM A DISBELIEF IN DEITY USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO DISBELIEVE IN A CHARACTER KNOWN AS SATAN.
THIS IS BECOMING A WELL KNOWN MISTAKE ON THEIR PART SINCE MORE AND MORE TRUTH OF THE LORD IS BECOMING EVIDENT DAILY. ONE OF THE THINGS THAT HELPS IS THE CONTINUAL SEARCH OF THE ANCIENT SITES IN THE MIDDLE EAST. A MAGAZINE I HAVE IS A PROOF OF WHAT I SAY; IT IS THE NEWSWEEK FROM 8/O4/ 2004 DEVOTED TO THE DIGS IN THE MIDDLE EAST OF ALL BIBLICAL SIGHTS.
SITE AFTER SITE HAS BEEN FOUND INCLUDING THE LOCATION OF EDEN,EARLY JERUSALEM, AND MANY OTHERS..
TO CARRY ON A DISCUSSION IS NEEDLESS SINCE THE THOUGHTS HAVE PRETTY WELL ACCEPTED FACT. MOST OF THE ANCIENT BIBLICAL SCROLLS HAVE BEEN UNEARTHED. MY LORD IS ALIVE AND WELL AND TO DISPUTE IS FOOLISH. MOST OF THESE ARCHEALOGICAL DISCOVERIES ARE AVAILABLE TO STUDY ON LINE THROUGH THE NEW BIBLE MUSEUM IN WASHINGTON.

MOST REASONABLE HUMAN BEINGS ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THERE IS A SPIRITUAL ENEMY AT WAR FOR THE MIND OF MAN AND THIS IS CENTER FOCUS FOR BEING RESPONSIBLE IN THIS SEEMING ONSLAUGHT OF EVIL. WE HAVE YET TO SEE THE WORST OF WHAT THIS SPIRITUAL ENEMY CAN BRING ON MANKIND. IN AFRICA,INDIA .CHINA AND OTHER THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES PEOPLE ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED IN CHURCHES WHERE THEY SIT. SATAN WOULD HAVE BELIEVERS BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERED AND KILLED TO PLACE FEAR IF POSSIBLE IN THE HEARTS OF THE POPULATION.
THERE HAS TO BE A GLOBAL CRY OUT TO THE LORD ON BEHALF OF THOSE IN THIS POSITION.
RAPE AND SLAUGHTER OF TEEN GIRLS IN THEIR PARENTS PRESENCE. THIS INCLUDES PASTORS WIVES BEING ABUSED WHILE HE LOOKS ON. THE BRUTALITY IS NOT HUMAN BUT COMES THROUGH A HATE ONLY SATAN CAN MANIFEST.

READ THE FIRST 30 CHAPTERS OF THE BOOK OF PSALMS TO GET A CLOSE LOOK AT YOUR COVENANT RIGHTS. YOU HAVE THESE COVENANT RIGHTS IN FOR HEALING AND ANYTHING THAT PERTAINS TO YOUR RIGHTS AS A BELIEVER.
M7TH
A WATCHER
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] SATAN IS ON A RAMPAGE TO DESTROY THE BODY OF CHRIST---HATE IS SATAN'S NATURE In reply to
Jim, what you write is the truth according to your Christian belief. What Jeanne writes is the truth according to her atheistic belief. The two of you will never agree as long as each of you remains on your current course. I'm afraid it is going to take more than Praize to convince Jeanne of Christ and His authority here on earth. It's okay. Abba has a plan and it is not completed yet. There are many things He does that don't make sense to me; but that is because His mind is bigger than mine. I can rest in the fact that one day I will understand it all... or at least all that I need and want to understand.

So write your truth, Jim. It is refreshing to those of us that read it and learn from it. You constantly present new thoughts to me, and I appreciate that. Our Bible is so big that one can never run out of things to comment on. It will last more than a lifetime.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] SATAN IS ON A RAMPAGE TO DESTROY THE BODY OF CHRIST---HATE IS SATAN'S NATURE In reply to
Hi Sarah.

I just wanted to clarify that the heart is an organ of the body and has one purpose, to pump blood. It does not think. It does not experience emotions.

It cannot do this:

<<WHAT EVER PERSONALITY OR EMOTIONS YOU MANIFEST ARE THE PRODUCTS OF YOUR EMOTIONAL CENTER YOUR HEART.>>

This is not an atheistic belief or a theistic belief. This is a scientific fact of human anatomy. No doubt there are still people who believe that emotions come from the heart, but all emotions and all reasoning and memories and dreams, language, learning, sight, feelings and imagination comes from the brain and the central nervous system's connection to the brain.

This has nothing to do with Christ's authority or any other scriptural belief. I suppose if there is a soul, then the possibility that it "resides" within our brain is more likely than that it "resides" within our heart.

The brain can be affected by all sorts of factors, as I wrote, so if there is a God, that would be the organ that would sense such an awareness...I suppose.

Jim seems to acknowledge that here:

<<FIRST I WANT TO ESTABLISH SOMETHING AND THAT IS THAT TRULY THE BIOLOGICAL HEART IS THE CENTER OF A HUMAN BEING BUT THE EMOTIONAL CENTER IS ALSO ON THE BRAIN LEVEL; A PLACE WHERE REASONING AND THOUGHT PROCESS OCCURS.
THIS THE BRAIN CENTER IS ALSO THE COMBAT CENTER FOR THE CONTROL OF MAN . IF MAN'S THOUGHT AND BRAIN CENTER IS CONTROLLED THEN SO IS THE MAN. SATAN WAGES AN UNBELIEVABLE WAR FOR THIS CONTROL TO BE HIS. >>

Sort of..

The heart is not the center of a human being. Our heart is no different from any other circulatory organ of other animals; it is a pump.

The brain, there is our difference. Yes, if there are evil forces, the brain is where they will attack, if the want to control a human being.

What any of these facts have to do with denying God and Satan, as Jim proposes here:

<<SO OFTEN THOSE THAT PROCLAIM A DISBELIEF IN DEITY USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO DISBELIEVE IN A CHARACTER KNOWN AS SATAN. >>

What as an excuse? That the heart is just a pumping organ and the brain is the control center for emotion and reason, etc.?

You are correct, Sarah, that I may never be convinced that God exists. Yes, Jim can write his truth. Let us not ignore scientific fact when those truths get spread around.

Unless, there is some proof that the human heart does more than just pump blood.... A person can "feel" and "believe" anything he or she wants, but there are facts of human anatomy involved in the claim that:

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] SATAN IS ON A RAMPAGE TO DESTROY THE BODY OF CHRIST---HATE IS SATAN'S NATURE In reply to
i WILL NOW ATTEMPT ONCE MORE TO SET THIS STRAIGHT THE EMOTIONAL HEART CENTER THAT I SPEAK OF IS A METAPHORIC OR JUST A PLACE IN MAN THAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN SINCE THE BEGINNING AS THE EMOTIONAL CENTER OF A MAN. I SUPPOSE THAT ALMOST EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT THE EMOTIONAL HEART IS A WRITER'S CREATION TO HOUSE A PLACE THE EMOTIONS ARE CENTERED FROM. WHILE I WAS A BOY I QUESTIONED THIS CONTINUALLY BECAUSE I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT MAN COULD HAVE TWO HEARTS.

LET'S MOVE AWAY FOM THE BIOLOGICAL AND CENTER ONLY THE EMOTIONAL REALM. THAT REALM IS WHERE THE WORD OF GOD STAYS IN A MAN. THIS CENTER HAS MEMBERS ALSO IN THE BRAIN LEVEL OPERATION OF THE PHYSICAL BECAUSE THE EMOTIONAL IS FEED AND KEPT
BY THE BIOLOGICAL CENTER THE BRAIN. THE BIOLOGIC OR THE PHYSICAL ASPECT HAS TO OPERATE FOR THE MAN TO OPERATE IN THE METAPHORIC... IT CAN BE SAID THAT THIS METAPHORIC IS ALSO THE AREA WHERE THE SPIRITUAL CENTER OF MAN IS. IT THE PLACE WHERE HIS SPIRITUAL HEART IS; HIS EMOTIONAL CENTER SO TO SPEAK.

THE CENTER IS THE OPERATIONAL POINT YOU CAN SAY IT IS THE PLACE WHERE THE ENTIRE BODY IS CONTROLLED BY..
IT IS ALSO IN THIS PLACE WHERE THE SPIRIT OF GOD FINDS A HOME' THE OPERATIONAL CENTER OF MAN.
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] SATAN IS ON A RAMPAGE TO DESTROY THE BODY OF CHRIST---HATE IS SATAN'S NATURE In reply to
Well, if you were writing metaphorically or poetically, then you should have just said so. It did not appear to me to be a point of metaphor and since you are a person who demands that Bible verses be taken literally, it seemed most natural that you seemed to defend through ancient references to scrolls, your use of this phrase:

How does God stay inside a human? You now say it is the brain that holds the emotions and not the heart? Is that correct? The brain allows a human to "operate in the metaphoric" which is the "spiritual center" of humans. This does not sound like literal knowledge to me, but more as if individual brains choose to poetically experience a belief.

How can an emotional center, whether part of the brain or the poetic heart, be the place where the entire body is controlled? It can not because it is not. Emotions do not control a human body and they are not the operational center of humans. If God finds a "home" in a place to "operate in the metaphoric" located in the emotions, then how could anything taking place there be literal? This is not an efficient location for God to make knowledge known to humans, being filled, as you contend, with emotions and metaphor.

If you wish to speak in metaphors, then allow people to also speak of the Bible in metaphors. If you want to speak in factual terms, then use those terms. It just is improper to convey a non-fact (emotions and personality being product of an emotional center, which is the heart) when you contend that you are conveying a truth.

Too many believers deny that the human brain is affected by disease, brain-washing techniques, authoritarian influence, drugs, mental illness, and other traumas and that these traumas affect the physical body and also the psychological well-being of a person.

Here is an interesting spirituality article about manifesting with metaphors, but the author never refers to the heart as an organ that controls this.

https://spiritualityhealth.com/articles/2012/06/18/neuroscientist-explains-how-manifest-metaphors

-Jeanne