The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

WHY DOES IT SEEM WE ARE STANDING STILL IN THIS PROCESS OF THE END TIME TIMELINE ?

Quote Reply
WHY DOES IT SEEM WE ARE STANDING STILL IN THIS PROCESS OF THE END TIME TIMELINE ?
WHEN YOU GRAPH THE PROGRESS OF CERTAIN EVENTS IN HISTORICAL PROCESS YOU PUT THEM INTO A HISTORY TIMELINE TRACING THE EVENTS INVOLVED SO THAT YOU SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND WHAT'S TO COME.
I DID THIS SEVERAL TIMES IN MY MIND BEFORE I BEGAN TO PUT IT ON PAPER. WHEN I BEGAN TO PUT THIS ON A LINE SO I COULD COMPARE THIS LINE WITH THE EVENTS IN THE MINISTRY OF JESUS. I FOUND THAT MAYBE THE CHURCH WAS TOO IMMOBILIZED IN THE INITIAL STAGES OF THE GLOBAL REVIVAL ON THE WHOLE AND THE EYEOPENING EVENTS ARE THE NEXT THINGS IN LINE WITH OUR CALLING FOR THIS PARTICULAR TIME PERIOD. WE WERE MISSING OUT BECAUSE WE DID NOT PRESS TO THE PRIZE OF OUR CALLING WHICH IS WHEN THE DUNAMIS OF MINISTRIES WOULD BE REVEALED

THE MIRACLES THAT CHANGE NATURE OR CHANGE THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF A HUMAN LIFE AFTER THEY HAVE SUFFERED THROUGH A DISFIGURING ATTACK FROM SATAN. WHEN SATAN ATTACKS, ONE OF HIS MAJOR DESIRES IS TO DESTROY YOUR FAITHLINE.
WHAT DID JESUS SAY ABOUT WHERE WE ARE GOING? WELL THE WORD OF GOD PLAINLY SAYS WE ARE TO DO THE WORKS OF JESUS AND GREATER STILL!!!! THE NEXT QUESTION IS ARE WE READY FOR THE GREATER WORKS THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

NOW IT IS TIME FOR THOSE THINGS THAT JESUS DID AND GREATER TO HAPPEN IN FULLNESS EVERYWHERE THE LIGHT REVIVAL HAPPENS THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

MORE OF WHAT IS COMING IN MY NEXT POST.

JM
THE WATCHER ON THE WALL
THERE IS A CLOUD ON THE HORIZON AND IT IS THE ARMY OF THE LORD.

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Sep 28, 2018, 11:31 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] WHY DOES IT SEEM WE ARE STANDING STILL IN THIS PROCESS OF THE END TIME TIMELINE ? In reply to
I remember thinking that these things were coming thirty-some year ago. It made sense then. Now things have gone so far down hill... Humanity collapsed with the advent of television. Maybe it wasn't the tv, but it sure seems like it. Taxes and prices went up. Honor and respectability went down. If I didn't have Jesus, I would be afraid to go outside by myself. But I DO have him. He is my security. I don't have a gun, but I have Him. Thank goodness!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] WHY DOES IT SEEM WE ARE STANDING STILL IN THIS PROCESS OF THE END TIME TIMELINE ? In reply to
ALL IHAVE TO SAY IS AMEN