The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT CHOICE? --WHAT IS YOURS GOING TO BE--JESUS OR THE PIT THAT DEPRESSION IS?

Quote Reply
THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT CHOICE? --WHAT IS YOURS GOING TO BE--JESUS OR THE PIT THAT DEPRESSION IS?
DEPRESSION CAN BE A PIT OF SELF DESTRUCTION IF YOU DON'T CHOSE A WAY OUT!! ONCE YOU GET IN THIS PIT YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE BECAUSE of YOU WILL SELF DESTRUCT.
IN THE WORD OF GOD THERE are MULTITUDES OF ANSWERS BUT YOU MUST REACH FOR THEM

IN DISNEY THERE IS EVERY KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT YOU CAN IMAGINE BUT IF YOU DO GO THROUGH THE SIGN THAT SAYS ENTER YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT WAS THERE. IN THE BIBLE THERE IS EVERY SORT OF ANSWER BUT IF DON'T PICK IT UP YOU WILL STAY IN THAT PIT.

I WAS OUT WALKING ONE DAY AND SAW SOME STORM CLOUDS COMING AND REALIZED IF I DIDN'T GET INTO SOME COVER I WOULD GET WET. I JUST LOVED TO WALK IN THE STORM AND KEPT GOING.

THE OPPRESSION FROM DEPRESSION WILL SOAK YOU THREW IF YOU DON'T FIND YOUR ANSWER IN THE WORD OF GOD AND GET OUT. I HAD A LAB RETRIEVER AND SHE LOVED BEING IN THE WATER FROM THE STORM. YOU SEE WHEN YOU CAME OUT OF THE STORM INTO THE SUN, (SON), YOU DRIED RATHER QUICKLY.

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE STORM FOR YOU BUT ALL YOUR ANSWERS ARE IN THE SON.

IF YOU ARE IN DEPRESSION REACH FOR THE SON OF GOD AND FREEDOM WILL COME TO YOU QUICKLY!!! IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MORE EMAIL AT THE PM SITE.

JM
THE WATCHER

Last edited by:

m7thprophet: Sep 23, 2018, 5:57 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT CHOICE? --WHAT IS YOURS GOING TO BE--JESUS OR THE PIT THAT DEPRESSION IS? DEPRESSION CAN BE A In reply to
Yes, it is always good to reach out for help if you suffer from depression.

Most churches and other houses of worship offer some form of counseling. So do public and private schools and colleges and county health departments.

These resources are also able to put someone suffering from depression in touch with a therapist, a psychiatrist, a psychologist or with a mental health clinic.

Sometimes people who suffer depression need to visit with a medical doctor, as well as a therapist. There are health conditions that can make people feel depressed and suicidal and these health conditions should be addressed, too.

Often people who suffer depression also have periods of feeling FANTASTIC and POWERFUL and ALL-KNOWING before swinging back into a period of deep depression. We used to call this Manic-Depression, but now it is called Bi-Polar 1. This is a dangerous situation and requires more than just counseling. It requires proper medication prescribed by a qualified medical doctor. If a person feels out of control with their mood swings or deep depression or has thoughts about killing themselves, the best action to take is to go to an Emergency Room at a hospital or call 911 for an ambulance.

Here is help: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1-800-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday
Online Chat

Jim is correct; take the first step and ask for help. Too many people suffering from depression choose to self-medicate to make the feelings go away. They use alcohol and other drugs to numb themselves and to feel better...but this begins a cycle of truly self-destructive living, which will destroy your health, your job and your family.

For many, help comes with reaffirmation of religious beliefs and acceptance of their need for help from faith.

All forms of help to overcome depression are good and available...but first recognize that a problem exists and ask for help.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT CHOICE? --WHAT IS YOURS GOING TO BE--JESUS OR THE PIT THAT DEPRESSION IS? DEPRESSION CAN BE A In reply to
Jeanne, you are always SO good at posting places where people can get help. I hope some are able to receive from the sites.

I want to offer the page on Praize that has all the help people need. Go to the top of any page and click on Categories. Then click on Health. There you will find 102 scriptures that will meet every health need a person could possibly have. I think it is best to start at home where care is free. All you have to do is believe.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT CHOICE? --WHAT IS YOURS GOING TO BE--JESUS OR THE PIT THAT DEPRESSION IS? DEPRESSION CAN BE A In reply to
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT CHOICE? --WHAT IS YOURS GOING TO BE--JESUS OR THE PIT THAT DEPRESSION IS? DEPRESSION CAN BE A In reply to
Jim and Sarah.

Mental illness runs in both my and Virgil's family and we are unfortunately familiar with more than a few people in our lives that have committed suicide. Many times that end comes suddenly and before anybody diagnosed depression, while a few suicides have been long term victims of mental illnesses.

It is very hard for people to reach out for help, as mental illness is still an embarrassment to families and stigmatized in society. Even after seeking help, the road is long and hard to maintain mental wellness and often getting the right medication is a hit and miss technique, because what is a "miracle" drug for some does not help others.

My younger sister was one of the lucky ones, was diagnosed at 18 and she responded immediately (highly unusual) to proper medications for Manic-Depression, and later for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and anxiety. But the meds are not without side effects and a lifetime on them has brought some problems. For her, however, it was the choice between her sanity and her life versus insanity and eventual suicide. She chose sanity and life and has had a successful career teaching in public schools.

Thank you for allowing me to post about mental illness and to offer information.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT CHOICE? --WHAT IS YOURS GOING TO BE--JESUS OR THE PIT THAT DEPRESSION IS? DEPRESSION CAN BE A In reply to
Sorry to hear about your families' misfortunes, Jeanne, and especially that of your sister. Sisters are special and we don't want any negativity to happen to them and to intrude on our relationship.

For that reason, why don't you look at the Health in Praize as I suggested. You are quick to look at other sites, what is wrong with this one? You don't want to look at the benefits offered here because they come from a Christian source? Do you know what sources other websites come from? Are you willing to use options from other websites but not from Praize? Our remedies don't even cost anything. And you might be surprised at the results you get. Worst thing that can happen is that nothing changes.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Jeanne
GOD BLESS FOR YOUR COURAGE IN YOUR POST. I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE AT AND WHAT IT CAN TO YOU.

NUMEROUS OF MY FAMILY ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME AND WITH MEDICAL HELP; PRAYER IS ALL WE HAVE.
JM
THE WATCHER

I KNOW THAT IN MOST CASES LIKE THIS THERE ARE STATE REGULATIONS THAT REQUIRE MEDICAL ATTENDANCE.

Last edited by:

m7thprophet: Sep 24, 2018, 7:27 AM
Quote Reply
Hi Sarah.

I have looked at them before and I just reviewed them before posting. The specific health options are a good beginning for someone who is just starting to seek information. The Bible verses are positive ones for Christians.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT CHOICE? --WHAT IS YOURS GOING TO BE--JESUS OR THE PIT THAT DEPRESSION IS? DEPRESSION CAN BE A In reply to
Thank you, Jim.

We consider ourselves to be very fortunate that my sister's mental illnesses responded well to medication.

-Jeanne