The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

IT'S 2019 WHAT'S COMING NOW

Quote Reply
IT'S 2019 WHAT'S COMING NOW
IT REALLY ISN'T DIFFICULT TO KNOW WHAT IS COMING AND MAYBE IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT THIS MAY WELL BE THE YEAR OF HIS (THE APPEARING OF THE LORD) AMONG HIS FAMILY TO GATHER THEM HOME.
IT WOULD TAKE A TOTAL HYPOCRITE TO NOT REALIZE THAT THE FINISH OF BIBLICAL PROPHECY HAS AND IS OCURRING AND THE RETURN OF JESUS IS ON THE DOORSTEP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO BE READY? MANY DENY HIS APPEARING AND DECLARE IT IS YET FAR OFF BECAUSE IT MAKES IT MORE COMFORTABLE FOR THEM. YOU SEE TO ADMIT THE TRUTH OF THE LORD'S SOON RETURN WOULD MEAN A CHANGE IN LIVING STYLES FOR MANY. YOU SEE YOU CAN'T LIVE LIKE YOU ARE A MAJOR STOCK HOLDER IN SATAN'S KINGDOM AND EXPECT TO BE SINGING IN HEAVEN'S CHOIR WITH THE RETURN OF THE LORD.

THE HYPOCRISY OF OUR GOVERNMENT LEADERS OR MANY PASTORAL FAMILIES WILL CHANGE WITH THE LORD'S RETURN. YOU MUST LIVE AS IF HE, JESUS, IS RETURNING TODAY.

IT IS TIME TO BE READY --- YEAH!!! MAKE SURE YOU AND THE LORD ARE ON SPEAKING TERMS.
HE IS THE BRIDEGROOM OF THE BRIDE (HIS EGLESIA) AND THE BRIDE AND GROOM DO SPEAK-- READ SONG OF SONGS.
THE MIRACULOUS IS ABOUT TO BE COMMON PLACE AS HIS GLORY FALLS. I REALLY WANT TO DWELL IN HIS GRACE JUST TO BE SURROUNDED BY HIS LOVE.
THOSE OF US THAT STRUGGLE WITH DEPRESSION NEED TO REALIZE THAT HE IS JUST A BREATH AWAY AND THAT THESE ATTACKS OF THE ENEMY ARE DEFEATABLE WITH JUST A WORD FROM A BELIEVER. JUST WHISPER JESUS AND THE ENEMY IS DEFEATED. REMEMBER YOU MUST BELIEVE HE IS AND HE IS A REWARDER OF THOSE THAT SEEK HIM.

REMEMBER JERERIMIAH WROTE HE WON'FAIL TO HEAR THOSE THAT CALL AND THEY WON'T BE CAST OUT.
LOOK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M7TH

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jan 5, 2019, 5:15 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] IT'S 2019 WHAT'S COMING NOW In reply to
Good post Jim.
Quote Reply
IT'S 2019 WHAT'S COMING NOW In reply to
SO FAR THIS SEASON HAS BEGUN THE SAME WAY THAT 2018 LEFT OFF; SO THE NEED FOR EXTREME PRAYER CONTINUES.

THE BIBLE SAYS IN THIS LAST DAY EVIL WILL GROW WORSE CONTINUALLY AND THE LOVE OF MANY WILL WAX COLD; BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I CANNOT FIND IS WHERE THE BODY OF CHRIST IS DEFEATED.
THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF THE U.S, IS ON THE FAILURE BUT I CANNOT FIND WHERE THAT IS A DONE DEAL; IN OTHER WORDS, THAT IS A MATTER OF PRAYER. EVERY FORM OF SATANIC ATTACK IS SUBJECT TO THE NAME OF JESUS, WE ARE STILL VICTORIOUS,
SO WHO IS ALREADY DEFEATED, ALL OF THOSE NOT UNDER THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
ARE YOU HAVING TO DEAL WITH ATTACKS OF SATAN; START TITHING IF YOU AREN'T AND PRAYING AND YOU WILL STRENGTHEN A WEAK FAITH IN JESUS. AS LONG AS YOU APPEAR WEAK IN YOUR FAITH YOU WILL BE ATTACKED; SO YOU SEE YOUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR IS STAYING IN THE GRACE OF THE LORD

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jan 5, 2019, 5:01 PM
Quote Reply
Amen!
Quote Reply
THE ONE THOUGHT THAT IS ON JUST ABOUT EVERY BELIEVER'S MIND IS THE COMING OF JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE LIKE ME YOU ARE PROBABLY SAYING DON'T MAKE ME WAIT SO LONG. I DISCOVERED A THOUGHT THAT BEEN BURIED IN THE RECESSES OF MY MIND AND THAT IS THE PRECISENESS AND TRUST FACTOR IN THE WORD OF GOD.

IN THE BOOK OF PSALMS DAVID WROTE HE SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM AND DELIVERED THEM FROM ALL THEIR AFFLICTIONS. ISAIAH WROTE OF THE CROWN THRONES HE WORE AND ALSO WROTE THE CHASTISEMENT OF OUR PEACE WAS UPON HIM; HE ALSO WROTE OF JESUS THE LAMB CARRYING OUR SIN BURDEN. HE USED A WORD QUITE FAMILIAR TO US SAYING HE CARRIED (NASA'S OUR) SIN BURDENS AWAY.

EVERY WORD GOD HAS SPOKEN TO US HAS BEEN AND IS BEING FULFILLED, SO IF THE WORD SPOKEN YESTERDAY WAS ACCOMPLISHED AND THE WORD FOR TODAY IS BEING ACCOMPLISHED
WHY SHOULD WE DOUBT TOMORROW? REMEMBER THE SONG: I KNOW WHO HOLDS TOMORROW AND I KNOW WHO HOLDS MY HAND.

Last edited by:

praizeop2: Jan 11, 2019, 4:21 PM
Quote Reply
Thank you for the encouragement!
Blessings ~ Sarah