The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

I WILLBE GONE FOR AWHILE

Quote Reply
I WILLBE GONE FOR AWHILE

I WAS VERY STUNNED AND SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN WHEN I READ FRANKLIN GRAHAM"S REQUEST FOR HIS SISTER ANN ; SHE HAD A NEGATIVE RESPONSE TO CHEMO TREATMENTS FOR A BREAST CANCER PROBLEM. sHE HAS to BE HOSPITALIZED UNBY THE SPIRIT OF GODTIL THEY CAN COME UP WITH A DIFFERENT ANSWER

JONI EARECKSON TADA HAS BEEN AFFLICTED WITH THE SAME PROBLEM AND AS FAR AS THE WORLD IS CONCERNED THERE MAY BE ONLY FOR THIS--GOING HOME TO BE WITH THE LORD.

MY FIRST WIFE WAS TO BE WITH THE LORD AFTER A SHORT BOUT WITH CERVICAL CANCER AND MORE RECENTLY RELEASED DEBBIE KNOWN TO MANY FOR HER EDITORIAL WORK AT CHARISMA
PUBLICATIONS. DEBBIE HAD A PREVIOUS TIME WITH BREAST CANCER RETURN AND SPREAD AND SHE WENT TO BE WITH THE LORD.
I LEARNED SOMETHING ABOUT CANCER; DOCTORS TRY TO BEST IT DRUGS BUT I AM FIRMLY CONVINCED THAT CANCER IS A DEMONIC WITH NO OTHER THAN DESTROYING WHOMEVER IT GET HOLD OF.
AFTER ALMOST A YERS STUDY IN THE WORD i AM FIRMLY CONVINCED GOD'S IS TRUE AND IN THE COMING CANCER WILL IN DEFEAT CONTINUOUSLY BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD. GIVES US AUTHORITY OVER IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND AT THT NAME WE WILL SEE CANCER FALL.
FOR THESE VALIANT WOMEN WHO HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES FOR GOSPEL WE AS BELIEVERS HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO CARRY THEM IN PRAYER TO VICTORY.

IN THE NAME OF THE LORD

THE WATCHER

C