The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

HURTING CHRISTIANS AND ONE LOOK AT WHY

Quote Reply
HURTING CHRISTIANS AND ONE LOOK AT WHY
CHRISTIANS ARE HURTING IN A TIME THAT THEY SHOULDN'T BECAUSE IF THEY'RE LIVING IN THE Word OF GOD THEY SHOULD HAVE THE ASSURANCE FROM IT THAT GOD IS ON THE THRONE. THE DEVIL, NOT BEING STUPID, KNOWS THE WORD AND POSSIBLY KNOWS REV. 22 BETTER THAN MOST.IT IS SIMPLE HIS SITUATION WAS LOST BEFORE HE STARTED AND NOT BEING THE BRIGHTEST PEA IN THE POD DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT RERUNS FROM PAST HISTORY.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE: HE KNOWS HIS FUTURE AND WHERE HE IS GOING AND HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE ALONE. SO UNTIL JESUS COMES HE WILL BE SEEKING TO DECEIVE ANY AND EVERYONE HE CAN.

THE NEXT THING IS SEXUAL SIN OR SINS OF THE FLESH AND THE FALSE PROPHET OF REVELATION IS CHIEF BOTTLE WASHER HERE. HIS CHIEF ACTIVITY HERE IS TO BE SURE EVERYONE IS BLINDED BY THE LUST FOR SEXUAL SIN. DURING THIS TIME A MARRIAGE OF COMMITMENT WILL BE PASSE.

HERE WE GO THE FOLLOWING IS WHAT WE FACE IN THE PERIOD JUST BEFORE AND AFTER CHRIST RETURN 1)RAMPANT CRIME AND MURDER THAT WILL JUDGED LEGAL IN EVERY COURT. THE JUDGES WILL BE IN SATAN'S POCKET SO TO SPEAK.

RIGHT THIS MINUTE THERE IS A RUMOR THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS ISSUED ORDERS FOR SYSTEM OF NUMBERING TO BE COMPETED FOR EVERY ADULT WORKING AMERICAN ADULT.
WITHOUT ID FROM THIS PROGRAM NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE NECESITIES FOR THEIR SURVIVAL.
ALL THIS AS THE BIBLE SAYS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS..

WHAT IS THE BELIEVER'S KEY TO VICTORY IN THIS/ ONE IS THE WORD OF GOD IN EVERY CONFLICT
AND SECONDLY THE NAME OF JESUS. DO YOU WANT TO VERIFY ANY OF THIS/ START READING THE WORD CAREFULLY AND TAKING NOTES. YOU WILL NEED THE NOTES FOR YOUR FAMILIES WELFARE AGAINST THE CRITICISMS JUST AS MAY BE SEEN FOR THIS POST.
DESPITE ANYTHING THAT MAYBE SAID OR WRITTEN THE BIBLE HAS BEEN TRUE FOR OVER 6000 YEARS AND IT HAS NOT CHANGED NOW!!!!!!!
THE ATTACK OF SATAN IS BREAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY NOW!!! YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY OF JUST ONE WORD AND IT IS "JESUS",,, THE AUTHORITY WHERE EVERY KNEE WILL BOW..

THE WATCHER
JM

Last edited by:

m7thprophet: Oct 31, 2018, 6:07 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] HURTING CHRISTIANS AND ONE LOOK AT WHY In reply to
Good word! I have nothing to add.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
WORRY THAT IS A PROBLEM WITH MOST BELIEVERS BUT AT THIS AGE OF 73 I DONT HAVE TIME TO WORRY. I KNOW IN WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED IN AND I PERSUADED THAT HE WILL KEEP ALL THAT I HAVE COMMITTED TO HIM.
THE DOCTORS HAVE GIVEN A LAUNDERY LIST OF PHYSICAL PROBLEMS I HAVE AND HAVE GIVEN ME A TIME THAT I HAVE LEFT. ALL IKNOW IS THAT JESUS IS MY HOPE AND IHAVE NO FEAR

EXPLORE THE WORD AND GET AN IMAGE OF THE LORD AND YOUR FEARS WILL GO.
THE watch man
Quote Reply
HURTING CHRISTIANS AND ONE LOOK AT WHY In reply to
THERE IS A LOT OF PAIN IN THE BODY OF CHRIST AND IN A LOT PLACES THERE AREN'T ANY ANSWERS GIVEN JUST A SOCIAL GOSPEL. PEOPLE WANT SOMETHING REAL NOT JUST PRETENSE. WHY DO SOME MINISTRIES PRETEND TO BELIEVE THEY HAVE ANSWERS AND GIVE THEM IN THE FORM OF A SPEECH ON POLITICAL EVENTS AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM. THEY NEVER GET TO THE HEART OF WHERE YOUR MAIN PROBLEM MIGHT BE.

THE PAIN IS IN THE HEART (EMOTIONAL CENTER) AND IT NEEDS A WORD WITH AUTHORITY TO HEAL IT. THERE ARE SOME PLACES THAT SEEM TO HAVE SOMETHING. THE PEOPLE IN THESE PLACES SEEM TO BE GETTING THE ANSWERS THEY WANTED AND THERE IS A DIFFERENCE THEIR LIVES

ONE PLACE HERE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA HAS A PROGRAM ON TELEVISION AND IT IS JUST PLAIN A TIME OF REALLY SIMPLE WORSHIP OF THE LORD. WORSHIP IS A TIME WHEN ALL OF YOUR OF YOUR PRETEXTS ARE LAID ASIDE AND YOUR THOUGHTS ARE PUT DOWN AND IT IS THANKS GIVING TO THE LORD FOR WHO HE IS AND CAN BE IN YOUR LIFE.

THE BIBLE TELLS THEY THAT HUNGER AND THIRST AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL BE FILLED.
HAVE YOU BEEN FILLED WITH THE LORD RECENTLY? ARE YOUR HURTING PLACES BEING MEDICATED BY A HEALING WORD?

M7TH
the watcher
Quote Reply
HURTING CHRISTIANS AND ONE LOOK AT WHY In reply to
WORRY AND FEAR ARE ITEMS THAT CONSTANTLY PLAGUE FAMILIES THAT ARE BELIEVERS, ALMOST TO THE POINT OF DISRUPTING THE PEACE IN THE HOUSE. THE FEAR BECOMES ALMOST A PHYSICAL BEING THAT WANTS TO PARALYZE THE MOVEMENT IN ANY DIRECTION.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO BREAK WHAT HAS BECOME A CHAIN THAT BINDS YOU.
IT IS IN THIS CHAIN THAT MANY HAVE A LACK OF ESCAPE IT LEADS TO A DOOR OPEN TO A SUICIDAL DEPRESSION. I
IT IS VERY STRANGE BUT IN A LIFESTYLE AWAY FROM THE INFLUENCE OF CHRISTIANITY THERE ARE A PLETHORA OF THINGS THAT SEEM TO BE WILLING TO DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
HOWEVER IN THE CHURCH, THERE ARE JUST AS MANY DOORS TO HEALING AND HEALTH THAT CAN BE OPENED.
WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE; A CONTINUAL SENSE OF FEAR AND ALARM, A NEED FOR A WEAPON OF SOME TYPE, OR A CONTINUAL PEACE AND HARMONY IN YOUR LIFE.
JESUS IS THAT PEACE, READ WHAT HE SAID IN JOHN 14:27.
WHAT ROAD IS YOUR LIFE ON; A BROAD ONE LEADING TO A GATE OPENING TO DESTRUCTION
OR ALONG A NARROW ROAD WITH A DOOR OPEN TO PEACE IN JESUS?
JM
THE WATCHER
Quote Reply
HURTING --WHY?
I FIRST WANT TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS. WHAT ABOUT YOUR PRAYER TIME? HOW MUCH HAVE YOU REALLY TAKEN? TODAY IS PERHAPS THE MOST C IMPORTANT ELECTION CRITICALLY DAY OF RECENT TIMES!! IT IS NOT JUST THE ISSUES BEING DECIDED; IT IS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ELECTED BUT HOW ARE THEY GOING TO STAND ON UPCOMING ISSUES IN THE UPCOMING YEARS BEFORE THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL PERIOD. WE LITERALLY ARE VOTING ON HISTORY NOW AMD HOW ALL THE IMPORTANT ISSUES WILL STAND IF THERE EVER WAS AN IMPORTANT TIME TO PRAY !! IT IS NOW.
YES THERE IS A HURTING NOW BUT PRAYER IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO THE HURT .
Quote Reply
HURTING CHRISTIANS AND LOOKING AT WHY In reply to
HURT OF THE HOLIDAY PERIOD!!!

SUPPOSE YOU ARE LIKE ME; GOD FORBID AND YOU HAVE LOST A SPOUSE, AND EACH EVENING YOU GO IN AMD LOOK A BED WITH ONE SIDE THAT'S EMPTY AND IT GETS HARDER TO GO IN THERE EVERY NIGHT.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU LOOKED AT WHAT SEEMS TO BE AN EMPTY HEAVEN WHERE A GOD RESIDES AND CAN'T SEEM TO HEAR YOU? THE WALLS IN THE ROOM THAT ECHOED WITH THE SOUND OF YOUR HAPPINESS IN EACH OTHER AND NOW EMPTINESS. YOU ASK WHY???

YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH THE LORD AND OBLIGATED TO BOTH HEAR AND ANSWER YOUR CRY BUT YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO HEAR HIM AND ACCEPT HIS ANSWER.
THE FIRST THING I WANT YOU TO CONSIDER IN ISAIAH'S STATEMENT OPENING STATEMENT
IN THE VERSE--- YOU WILL KEEP HIM IN A CONSTANT STATE OF PERFECT PEACE WHOSE MIND IS STEADFAST ON HIM AND THEN THE IMPORTANT PART YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT HIS ANSWER.
“You will keep in [a]perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both inclination and character],
Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation]
THE IMPORTANT REASON IS WHY YOU CAN ACCEPT HIS ANSWER AND BECAUSE of A
RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD THAT KEEPS YOU FOCUSED STEADFASTLY ON HIM.
ISAIAH IN ANOTHER SAID YOU ARE THE ROCK OR ANCHOR OF MY FAITH.

IN THE PASSION OF THE CROSS AND THE SACRIFICE THAT JESUS MADE FOR US I CAN NEVER
FORGET THE CROWN OF THORNS UPON HIS HEAD---YOU SEE HE PAID THE PRICE FOR OUR PEACE ----THE WRITER SAID THE CHASTISEMENT OF OUR PEACE WAS UPON HIM.
JOHN14:27--AT ONE IN HIM