The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

CHOICES---WHAT WILL YOURS BE???

Quote Reply
CHOICES---WHAT WILL YOURS BE???

I HID BEHIND ANYTHING THAT WOULD HELP FROM MAKING A STAND IN THE MAJOR PUBLIC ISSUES TODAY AND CAN NOT AVOID TAKING A STAND ANY LONGER.
THE LESBIAN /GAY FRONTS AND THE LGBT GROUPS HAVE NOW GAINED ENOUGH POLITICAL CLOUT TO CHALLENGE THE RIGHT TO PUBLICALLY DECLARE ON THE SIDE OF BEING A CHRISTIAN. THERE ARE NOW PUBLIC OFFICIALS IN GOVERNMENT THAT ARE EITHER GAY OR PART OF THE LGBT GROUP. THAT MAKES THE ISSUE A PUBLIC DECISION THAT MUST BE MADE

VERY SOON CHRISTMAS WILL BE BASED ON SANTA CLAUS AND TOYS WITH BETHLEHEM AND JESUS IN THAT MANAGER NO LONGER THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. RIGHT NOW THE ISSUE IN CANADA, AND AUSTRALIA AND THE CHURCHES TOOK A BACKSEAT, CANDIDATES HAD TO MAKE CHOICES BECAUSE of CHRISTIANS NOT MAKING A PROFESSION OF THE LORD BEING REAL TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE ANY MORE.
WE HAVE TO FACE SOMETHING THE DOOR WAS OPENED WHEN WE SHOVED CHURCH AND JESUS OFF THE PUBLIC SCENE AND IT GRADUALLY BECAME ACCEPTABLE TO RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT THE DEATH OF A GOD THOUGHT AND WHAT HAD BEEN IMMORAL BECAME OKAY=ACCEPTABLE AND PUBLIC.
SCRIPTURE FROM THE WORD AGAIN WAS FULFILLED WITH MAN LOVING THE CREATURE MORE THAN CREATOR. I DON'T TAKE THESE WORDS LIGHTLY BUT NEITHER DO I TAKE THE ATTEMPTS TO BURY FAITH IN A LIVING GOD AND SUBSTITUTE WITH IMMORALITY.
YES !!!! GOD WILL JUDGE AMERICA AND HARSHLY WHERE WILL YOU STAND/????

THE WATCHER
JM

Last edited by:

m7thprophet: Nov 23, 2018, 8:26 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] CHOICES---WHAT WILL YOURS BE??? In reply to
Hello Jim,
America is facing the judgement of the Lord someday for sure. Even the church has come to accept the LGBQ community as acceptable. They ordain women (Scripture forbids this) and have gay 'pastors' which is again against the Word of God. Our only hope is prayer and a revival leading us back into the path the Lord wants us to walk.
Allen
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] CHOICES---WHAT WILL YOURS BE??? In reply to
Hi Jim and Allen.

Just so I understand; you are saying that it has become impossible for an American to declare in a public setting that he or she is a Christian, is that correct?

Where is this happening? Is it everywhere or just a hot topic of the day on CNN? I certainly have not noticed any local or state politicians shamed for declaring their belief.

And, while there are a few openly homosexual and lesbian elected officials, I don't believe they are taking over.

And, as it is still a death blow to nearly any political campaign to admit one is an atheist, there are few who would openly declare themselves to be one.

So what are you writing about? I mean, I despise the Left as much as you do, but the ones with power are mostly Christians.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."