The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » People » Family

A great sermons and teachings on video

Quote Reply
A great sermons and teachings on video
Pastor Ed Young from Grapevine, Texas uploaded his videos of sermons and teachings on Youtube. Ed Young
Quote Reply
Re: [leoloehr] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
I'll try to watch this, I don't have time to go out so much so this might be a big help for me.

Thanks for this.
Quote Reply
I'll set time to watch the video you've shared. I'm sure it will enlighten me and uplift my spirit.
Quote Reply
Re: [tamarklimesh] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
I just finished watching and it's worth my time.

Thanks for sharing this.
Quote Reply
Nice videos of sermons and teaching, they have also a lot of event and conference. Pastor Ed Young really good in creating events and conference.
Quote Reply
Re: [kalynblackson] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
I've watched the video link you gave. Thank you for the share. Beautiful sermons.
Quote Reply
Re: [lianeperlow] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
I thought I will never see good stuff on youtube. This is really inspirational.
Quote Reply
Re: [carolynnheroman] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
Yes this video is very interesting to watch.
Quote Reply
Thanks you sharing this information, I'll subscribe to Pastor Ed Young's YouTube channel right away and hear his sermons.
Quote Reply
I've visited the site, I had a great time watching the throwback video. History of the Fellowship Church.
Quote Reply
Re: [hyepryde] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
hyepryde wrote:
I've visited the site, I had a great time watching the throwback video. History of the Fellowship Church.

Me too! I think there are still more interesting videos in this site. I gonna watch them later.Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [hyepryde] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
I've seen the video youtube link that they have posted above. A lot of sermons and teaching on the youtube link. thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: [lanitareitz] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
More Ed Young PR hype.
In His Service
Quote Reply
Re: [lanitareitz] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
Pastor Ed Young is a great pastor he has many unique kind of series.
Quote Reply
leoloehr wrote:
Pastor Ed Young from Grapevine, Texas uploaded his videos of sermons and teachings on Youtube. Ed Young

Wow, that's a great video, and there's more related videos on that page, awesome
Quote Reply
Re: [shellieaston92] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
Yes I agree with you that it is a great video because Pastor Ed Young is a great pastor.
Quote Reply
Re: [cecillezeng] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
Visit the site, you will like the videos of his sermons and events. Pastor Ed Young never fail to amaze me.
Quote Reply
Re: [chantellcaskey] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
I have not seen his videos, but I would suggest that you have Pastor Young contact us regarding putting his videos on Praize, if they are as great as you all say they are?
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] A great sermons and teachings on video In reply to
Sarah : You are being amazingly tolerant of these people advertising their wares on Praize but not participating in the forums. I just wonder if their 'Pastor' is aware of their obvious advertising ploy, maybe even encourages his congregation to use these methods to increase awareness of his organization, at the expense of communities like Praize.

Perhaps you should ask him. Perhaps even post some quotes from his sermons for us to debate, if they are so good.

If nothing is done it will not be long before the site contains only sycophantic personality cult drivel and its serious contributors will have all left.

I should have pointed this out weeks ago but I thought I'd leave it to run it's course and see what it was leading to.

Now I suspect I know.

These are quotes about Ed Young and Second Baptist from U-Tube.

Quote:
I was watching the Easter advertisements for Second Baptist Church in Houston on their website. Never noticed that it seems like such a cult type thing, not Easter, but the mindless following of Dr. Ed Young and the business of church. The more I watch Dance Your Shoes Off, it seems more cult like.

Quote:
August 17, 2012, Dr. Ed Young of Second Baptist Church Houston will have not preached approx. 56 percent of the Saturdays and Sundays. The church is on auto pilot. The attendees are like zombies. The fill-in ministers could say, "f off," during the sermon and the attendees would smile, give money, and not say a thing about it. They have nothing invested in the church. It is interesting how nobody in a leadership position at SBC has control. It is as if it is being controlled by outsiders.

Quote:
When Dr. Young wants something to be done at Second, he pulls the, "I am senior minister, the leader of the church." When something goes wrong or he doesn't know the answer after 30+ years at SBCHouston, he says, "I am not responsible. Talk to...." Seems like Ken Lay of Enron had the same attitude. Why did the church remove the bio of Dr. Ed on the church website telling where he received his doctorate, the date, and the major field of study?

I think I get the drift!

Quote:
Any single church of more than 1000 congregation is already becoming more of a marketing organization with a love of money, than a pastoral care community with the love of God. Chris Medway.

You can quote me on that.

Regards Chris.
Love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Pet.4:8b.

Last edited by:

rdrcofe: Aug 22, 2012, 2:52 PM