The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation

Quote Reply
Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation
I heard a sermon from Rodney Howard Browne about nation. Nation with God is the most blessed nation. And now It's time for us to be in charge to guide in the nation! In order for us to have a healthy nation.
Quote Reply
Re: [katharinaschmader] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
Yeah I also heard that as what the pastor said in his sermon that when the people have sinned against God their nation will not be stable. Therefore we should do good things so that our nation will not suffer. And also us will not suffer from the consequences.
Quote Reply
Re: [katharinaschmader] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
I think Pastor Rodney Howard Browne hits the nail on the head. In the world full of chaos and insurgencies, what a nation needs is a leadership who honors God and this has been proven throughout history. This type of leadership surely will inspire people to follow and submit themselves to God. There are even bible verses that mentioned about this fact, like Proverbs 28:2.

I hope and pray that leaders of this generation should honor God and be blessed as a nation.

Last edited by:

kalynblackson: Jul 17, 2012, 7:34 PM
Quote Reply
Only God knows if a nation should be blessed, but only the nation could do things to be blessed by God. I can say we need to have a good leader, a leader who believes God and put God first in everything .
Quote Reply
Proverbs 29:16 also mentioned that when a wicked are in authority, transgression increases, but the righteous shall see the fall of the wicked. God reminded us through the Scriptures that wicked leaders only triggers transgression and no blessings from the Almighty God. Their nations shall fall and the righteous leaders will see their nations perish. I believe what the pastor trying to emphasize here is that leaders should spend more time with God and read the Scriptures. Righteous leaders are what the world and every nation needs.Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [irmamedal] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
irmamedal wrote:
Only God knows if a nation should be blessed, but only the nation could do things to be blessed by God. I can say we need to have a good leader, a leader who believes God and put God first in everything .

Yes, faith in God is important, but it should come with works. People in a nation, especially the leader should encourage and inspire people in that nation to do good deeds and works written in the scriptures. Strong foundation of faith and following the commandments of God; and the nation will have His blessings.
Quote Reply
Re: [venitamehalic] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
Isaiah 9:6 says, “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder.” Rodney Howard Browne says the responsibility of leadership has been put onto the Church – the Body of Christ – who are to be completely submitted to the will of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Quote Reply
Re: [carolynnheroman] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
carolynnheroman wrote:
Isaiah 9:6 says, “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder.” Rodney Howard Browne says the responsibility of leadership has been put onto the Church – the Body of Christ – who are to be completely submitted to the will of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

His a great pastor and he has many inspiring words about God. thanks for the link many testimony cleared my mind.
Quote Reply
Re: [keilapepple] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
The message of this thread is perfectly right. Let us all have faith to God and we will be blessed.
Quote Reply
Re: [venitamehalic] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
I definitely agree with your statement. Indeed, faith without work is dead. Rodney Howard Browne teaches us that we should have faith in God and we are blessed. But this faith should come with good deeds.
Quote Reply
This only mean that Church should start to submit to God and resist devil, Church should now lead the nation to bring back the blessing of God.
Quote Reply
Re: [chantellcaskey] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
I admire all the people sharing thoughts in this thread.

May God bless us all.
Quote Reply
Re: [chantellcaskey] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
Correct! the church should be the first to fight against evil, that's what Rodney Howard Browne taught us.
Quote Reply
Re: [violetrue20] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
violetrue20 wrote:
I admire all the people sharing thoughts in this thread.

May God bless us all.

Yes you're right. And I think from this thread the pastor gives good sermons.
Quote Reply
Re: [theabetsill] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
Yes he is very great pastor and he talk a wonderful words of wisdom.
Praise HIM and Adore HIM.
Quote Reply
As a good citizen, if you want to have a peaceful nation then make a change, by changing to a better and responsible person.
Quote Reply
Re: [shandamachin] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
Yes I agree with you that we become a responsible person, and Rodney Howard Browne has many inspiring words of wisdom.
Quote Reply
We should now repent and turn to God, have a godly leader for if we don't tolerate evil ruler then our godly leader will bring stability and peace to nation.
Quote Reply
Re: [taishaturco] Nation with God, God in Nation is a Blessed Nation In reply to
taishaturco wrote:
We should now repent and turn to God, have a godly leader for if we don't tolerate evil ruler then our godly leader will bring stability and peace to nation.

I agree with you taishaturco that we should repent and go back to God.
Quote Reply
katharinaschmader wrote:
I heard a sermon from Rodney Howard Browne about nation. Nation with God is the most blessed nation. And now It's time for us to be in charge to guide in the nation! In order for us to have a healthy nation.

Rodney Howard Browne is a great pastor. He has a lot of sermons and teachings.