The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

why are we killing the arabic people?

Quote Reply
why are we killing the arabic people?
how can we blame 2 entire countries for what 5 or 6 people done to us?how can we go over there and kill their little children and then try to act like we are better than the terriorest?the Lord said [thou shalt not kill] and [turn the other cheek]and pray for your enemies]and do good to those who abuse you].when we are killing those little children and all the innocent people who had nothing to do with what happened on 911,it is MURDER.it is as if america thinks we are better than the people in the middle east.we are NOT.they believe in the same GOD as we do.or should i say[we believe in the same GOD as they do]since it all started in the middle east.....] there was no reason to go to Irac.as a matter of fact,i dont think there was a reason to go to Afganistan either.if our Gov.had evidence of who was behind 911, why didn't they keep quiet about it and take care of it secretly.they know how to take care of things secretly.they do it all the time.but no.we had to make a big display.pick on little countries that have very little,compared to the US.our Gov.knew there was no WMD's over there.because if there had of been, we would have all been dead by now.because we have given those people good reason to hate us for a long time now.even though i have had nothing to do with hurting any one in the middle east,[i love the people] i still feel guilty, because i am an american.and i would like to ask each and every one of them to FORGIVE ME for the hurt we have caused them......this is how i feel.
Quote Reply
Re: why are we killing the arabic people? In reply to
rrosebudd - This is a sign of the times: Matthew 24:3-14, NKJV 3. Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives,the disciples came to Him privately, saying," Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

4. And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.

5. For many will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ," and will deceive many.

6. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

8. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9. "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

10. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.

11. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.

12. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

13. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

14. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

You see, all this is in God's time frame.

Luke 12:40 NKJV - 40. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

We are to be watchful (If you are a Christian?) The Bible say's in Matthews 24:6 See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Maybe this Bible Study will help you understand:

http://www.greaterlife.org/egw.html

Let me know if this help you understand the times we live in.
Quote Reply
 to spiritledpartner...first of all thanks for not beating me with the Word but feeding me the Word.i understand that there is a time for everything.but dont the Lord give us free will to do right or to do wrong.and if so,does he take it away when his timeing has arrived.you know God destroyed cities for what is happening here in the US right now.but there is no nation rising up against us.yet.just a hand full of terriost.and we have our own terriost.it only takes one to be terriost.like kidnapping a child,abusing it,then burring it alive.and thats just one example out of many.but we didn't go and kill them,their families and destroy the state they lived in and every one there because of what[THEY did].is it right to go into other countries and drop bombs on [wrongs houses]and kill the innocent because of what a few terriost done over here that the rest of the people over there had nothing to do with.i dont believe so.why would a loving God who has told us to love,forgive,pray for and turn the other cheek,say its time to steal,kill and destroy.i dont think this has anything to do with God.but God allows us to do as we will.to do right or to do wrong.and this is not right.this is soooo wrong.
Quote Reply
To rrosebudd. I was not trying to defend our actions in Iraq, only to say, that we have two forces in the world today - good (God) and evil (Satan).

Some have wondered why God placed the forbidden tree in the garden. Would not it have been better if God had never given Adam and Eve the opportunity to do wrong?

This question overlooks God's purpose in creating man. God did not create a puppet or a robot. He created a being with the power of choice, or with a free will. God's promises are to whosoever will (Revaltion 22:17). Would it be possible for God to have joyful fellowship with a being who had no choice in the matter, who in essence was forced into that relationship?

Things about Iraq that the main stream Media won't tell you. The fact that Iraq has established for the first time in 24 years a fully independent judiciary system with 400 open and active courts. All of Iraq's 22 universities and 43 colleges and technical institutes are open, as are virtually all primary and secondary schools.

The coalition authority has refurbished more than 1,500 Iraqi schools into far better condition than they were before the war.

All of the country's 240 hospitals and 1,200 clinics are reopened and functioning, and pharmaceutical shipments have risen from virtually sero before the war to 12,000 tons per month now. The coalition has vaccinated 22 million Iraqis in the last six months. The list goes on and on.

A Gallup Poll conducted last month showed that two-thirds of Baghdad residents believe Saddam Hussein's ouster has been worth the hardships suffered as a result. In addition, nearly 70 percent of Iraqis say they believe their lives will be better in five years as a result of the invasion. Half of the Iraqis polled said the U.S. - British occupation authority was doing a better job now than it was two months ago.

What's getting across to the U.S. public is the drip by drip of suicide bombings, sniper attacks, U.S. sevicemen deaths, and other inevitable setbacks as America carries on the long slog of reconstructing a country destroyed not primarily by war but 24 years of living under a dictator.

"A young man once asked an older man, "I suppose you no longer believe in a devil?"

"I certainly do believe in the devil," the older man responded. "If I didn't, I would have to believe that I was my own devil."

We cannot vote the devil out of existence, he is alive and well!

God Almighty has shared with us some of His foreknowledge. It is called Bible prophecy.

So why has God chosen to make prophecy nearly one-third of the Bible? Because prophecy fulfulled provides us with a great foundation for our faith. In John 14:29 Jesus said, "And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe." Jesus added in Revelation 19:10: "The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

The ultimate fate of the United States is not sealed in Bible prophecy. Prayer can change things! Only God knows how it will turn out.

"Believers are not in darkness so that the day of His return should overtake them "as a thief." Believers are people of light and walk in the light of God's Word, which encourage them to watch for His soon return.

God Bless you...
Quote Reply
to spiritledpartner.you are right.there are 2 forces in this world,[good]&[evil].and the way it looks to me right now,we are the evil ones.i would realy like to not think this way.but we have hurt a lot of people in many different ways.we[white americans]which i am one of.and right now i am not proud to be a white american.we came in and took the american indian land.it should not have been done.and i apologise to them for what we have done to them.we made slaves of african americans.and i apologise to them for that.we are in almost every country trying to tell them what to do.trying to make every one to be like us.why dont our gov. keep our noses out of other peoples business.why dont our gov.understand that every one dont want to be like us.sir,i hope you are right about all the good we are doing.but from what i heard about 30 minutes ago on world news turned my stomach.they said that about 25,000 iraqies have died since we went over there.what we haven't killed ourselves,we are causing to be killed because of our presence there.and our own soulders that have died would still be alive if our gov.would have kept our nose out of other lands.sir,i can tell you, i am not predudise against any nation or color.but if i were,it would be against us.when you've been hurt,you hurt with the hurting.G/B/U
Quote Reply
[gerbilsrcute]["Sadaam in 2000 closed down all the dentists in the country. what for? you can be sure he and his family had access to dental care. schools were closd or neglected, used as storage rooms for weapons. Oil revenue?"].."[Another time Sadaam took the family dog and tied him to a stake in the hot sun. no food. no water. when he and his sons were bored, they would shock the dog with electric prods. A visitor saw the dog one day and asked Sadaam if he could have it, and Sadaam gave him the dog"].[" Sadaam was robbing the iraqi people daily while little children starved to death in hospitals devoid of medicines and food"]["I am telling you that your compassion is misplaced. Sympathy can be misplaced if you have sympathy for those God is intending to bring down. God decided Sadaam and his family had done enough, their time was UP."]

so..Sadam closed all the little Dentist offices to stock all his big weapons and oil in...but..he left all the BIG hospitals open to bring all the hurt and sick to starve to death and die in pain...this dont make sence to me..why did he not let the sick and hurt die at home..and use the BIG hospitals for his BIG weapons..ammo and oil...WMD's that were never found..and the dog that was so brutally abused lived to tell about it.'AND' the visitor that Sadam gave the dog to also..ok..U say my compassion is misplaced...I never said at any time I had compassion on Sadam...But..I do have compassion on the ones who r being murdered by our bombs and bullitts for not reason..and since when does a God who rained down fire on Sodom and Gomorah need the USA to do what he wants done..God is fully capable of passing judgment on whom ever without help from USA
Quote Reply
Rose first of all I want to let you know that no one in America is enjoying this bloodshed, I will try to address your post in the most respectful manner possible but I will tellyou now that it will be difficult considering how misinformed you seem to be. The liberal news media cannot be trusted when it comes to war...they would have you to believe all war is unnecissary and though I wish they were right, they aren't.

"how can we blame 2 entire countries for what 5 or 6 people done to us?"

5 or 6 people? Give the terrorists credit, I know they are a small minority of muslims but geez.

"how can we go over there and kill their little children and then try to act like we are better than the terriorest?"

Clear leftist trick here, trying to make it look like we are targeting the innocents...these people use women and children as shields and though we try to avoid innocent casualties, it is not always possible.

"they believe in the same GOD as we do.or should i say[we believe in the same GOD as they do]since it all started in the middle east.....]"

Far off here, they believe in Allah, a twisted form of the true God. Most of Islam is a perverted version of Judeochristianity.

"there was no reason to go to Irac"

The information we had was faulty, we can look now and see we should not have went in but the evidence we had at the time was held by ALL of the international community.

"as a matter of fact,i dont think there was a reason to go to Afganistan either"

Hmmm, so aiding and abetting those that want to commit extreme genocide against jews and the United States does not warrant self defense? The Taliban KNEW that Al Queda and probably several other such organizations were operating training camps there for the express purpose of attacking us.

"if our Gov.had evidence of who was behind 911, why didn't they keep quiet about it and take care of it secretly.they know how to take care of things secretly."

Yeah they should have done that, pretend to do nothing about something as major as 9/11, that would really get them over with the American people *rolls eyes*

"our Gov.knew there was no WMD's over there.because if there had of been, we would have all been dead by now."

Incorrect, the thoughts were that they were working on it...you know have a few tons, aiming for alot more. In fact they did have them at a point in time as has been proven time and again.

"because we have given those people good reason to hate us for a long time now"

They think so, our government's foreign policy has been way off for years now. Add that to the fact that their schools (when they were able to attend) taught that the west was evil and that no Jew or christian deserved to live. And lets not forget about wahabism which brought mideastern islam to uncontrollable rage and an attempt to bring the entire world under sharia law.

" i still feel guilty, because i am an american.and i would like to ask each and every one of them to FORGIVE ME for the hurt we have caused them......this is how i feel. "

Then go tell them, just if you are christian do not say that, they will think you are proselytizing and make sure you bring your husband or another male with you, oh and don't forget to study their garb...even if they knew english or you knew arabic they still would not listen to you.

Iraq and Afghanistan are in much better shape now that those antilife extremists such as the husseins and the Taliban are out of power, yeah they still fear for the lives but they can think for themselves now.
Quote Reply
kingneal.."[5 or 6 people? Give the terrorists credit, I know they are a small minority of muslims but geez"]...[BUT GEEZ]???.......so what is ur point..r u saying kill all Muslims for what a hand full did..coz that is what is happening......."[I will tellyou now that it will be difficult considering how misinformed you seem to be......"]Neal..I have a mind of my own..the news has nothing to do with the way I feel..or what I think..but God does..and we r doing the exact opposite of what Jesus said to do....... ["these people use women and children as shields and though we try to avoid innocent casualties, it is not always possible."].......right..dropping bombs on wrong houses and killing innocent children and their parrents...right....... "[ they believe in Allah, a twisted form of the true God"]........Allah is the Arabic word for Almighty God..wheather anyone believes it or not, does not make it any less true........["Hmmm, so aiding and abetting those that want to commit extreme genocide against jews and the United States does not warrant self defense? The Taliban KNEW that Al Queda and probably several other such organizations were operating training camps there for the express purpose of attacking us."]........GENOCIDE???..haha..if what u say is true..half of the US would have been wiped out long before 9-11..Muslims r very intelegent people..no..this thing that was done on 9-11 was all aranged here by a handfull to men who used our planes..they r dead now..and we r killing the innocent, for what reason..plzz.........["Yeah they should have done that, pretend to do nothing about something as major as 9/11, that would really get them over with the American people *rolls eyes*"]..........yea..we r big bad U.S.A..we pic on countries about the size of one of our states..send in almost 200 thousand troups..not counting what some other countries have in there also..and we still haven't found any WMD's..now roll ur eyes.........["uncontrollable rage and an attempt to bring the entire world under sharia law."].........{SHARIA LAW}..U told me at the beginning of the post that I was misinformed by the liberal news..{by the way, I get my news from the net}..well seems to me like u dont have a mind of UR own..coz ur post sounds just like some one else's on here..

["Then go tell them, just if you are christian do not say that, they will think you are proselytizing and make sure you bring your husband or another male with you, oh and don't forget to study their garb...even if they knew english or you knew arabic they still would not listen to you."]..GARB..my my..I dont think u have looked at some of the American

GARB's......kingneal..I would be honored to tell each and every one of them, that i am so sorry for what has happened to them..and the hurt we have caused them..and that I love all Muslims..but ..unfortunately I cannot physically do that..but..I can tell one at a time.

Quote Reply
Without going into too much detail and going off on a tangent and without not expressing how awful war is my point is this.

Who is killing all these arab people? The arab people or should I say Islamic as not all those involved are arab. Iranians for example are not arab neither are egyptians and a lot of insurgents committing homicide bombings and ambushes are from these countries.How many palestinians have been killed by palestinians for opposing political/religious views, how many iraquis for the same thing, how many afghani's,
Quote Reply
Different sects of people in every country fight amoung themselves, including here in USA, Wheather physically or verbally..Gangs, Drive by shootings, Shooting in schools..Bombs..The things is, other countries dont send in 200,000 troups to make us live the way they want us to by killing over a million people and distroying our defence system, or OUR WMD's..And we have them too..Here in KY very close to where I live is a storage bunker full of WMD's..And might I add, leaking WMD's..My point is, this situation could have been handled differently, without all the killing of little children and innocent people that God also created..Our intellegence could have taken Osama out and all that was with him before they knew what was happening..And Sadam had nothing to do with 9/11..This was Show off from very beginning..SHOCK & AWE.