The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Home » Forum » News » Election

Will the U.S. go bankrupt if Obama is reelected?

Quote Reply
Will the U.S. go bankrupt if Obama is reelected?
Since Obama took office he has added five trillion in national debt in just three years. Such spending is unsustainable, though there is no end in sight to such spending. Will the U.S. go bankrupt in the near future? From where I sit, if Obama is reelected, it looks very likely.
Craig Dressler
http://christianbook2.webs.com/
Quote Reply
Re: [craigdressler] Will the U.S. go bankrupt if Obama is reelected? In reply to
I don't intend to create an argument but for this i will agree with you the debt has been enlarged. To be realistic you must go back to the last two years under bush to see the beginning of this fiasco.

Recessions have come under almost every republican President we have had.
Next you must look at this congress we have had;nothing more than children with selfish interests. In fla. there has been a great deal of talk about throwing out the republicans and starting over,that's no good we have some problamatic demo's in there.

There is only one answer and that is for this country to go to the secrets of 1Chron7:14 and earnestly seek God for the answer.
Iam reading the book the Harbinger released by STRANG PUBLICATIONS. iN fact my wife was the editor and brought it to my addition.
Little note the recession has reocurred approximately every 40 years under Republicans---look at the years under Gingrich. man do we need prayer.
m7th--circle of revival
Quote Reply
Re: [craigdressler] Will the U.S. go bankrupt if Obama is reelected? In reply to
It has been my observation that bankruptcy in general result from an unrecoverable gap between income and bills. The cause? Spending more than taken in, whether private individual or government. Those having to file for relief go through some tough times later, and all of us still paying for goods will pay more to make up for those not paying. But in fact I've seen one blessing in that. People stop spending other people's money when they lose their credit standing. I have confidence that God can shake and fix our out-of-control families and this nation once our government loses borrowing credit. As long as they can keep borrowing and spending 1/5 of a billion dollars every hour, the inevitable is delayed.

A reelected Obama alone couldn't destroy the economy. A courageous righteous Congress could easily correct the problems, denying an evil President of abuse of power. Replacement of all unrighteous judges would help preserve the USA, and aid the House and Senate in following the Constitution. But today there remains more greed for ill-gained power and wealth in Washington than righteousness. They are out of control, needing correction from We the People.

When government is forced to live within realistic means it should result in no more millions wasted on ridiculous projects like saving an endangered minnow species that has been secretly planted in a creek, causing farmers to lose access to it's irrigation supply. More millions will vanish concerning studies on depression in pet parakeets. We might never know for sure whether a life spent in a cage contributes to that massive problem. Billions will not be available for ill conceived ideas. No more free half billion dollars wasted on Solyndra Corp.

Beginning with President Wilson, an "entitlement generation" was created, magnified greatly by FDR, and sustained mostly by Democrats. Wars compounded the extravagant spending, and government was expanded far greater than we can sustain from the work of our hands. It should be obvious this nation went very wrong in that, substituting biblical wisdom with welfare, denying God's provision just like Israel rejected God's manna.

Even so, I believe God has not changed since the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, willing to hold off terrible judgment on the basis of the presence of righteous souls who are not part of the sin problem. Not that this next statement has biblical support, but I would think that a city with just 10 righteous people that would would have saved Sodom from destruction of 600-1200 people, that percentage applied to our present population might call for 1.7%-3.4% of us to be born again, a mere 6 million believers. I believe we have that number, who are qualified to have prayers answered toward deliverance, who are interceding for the nation. However, even if God saves America, He can't bless the goats that hate Israel, that hate God and love sin, that are sluggards too lazy to work, demanding all the good of the land as though all is owed for no effort.

Regardless of how God might calculate requirements, I have promises from God assuring me that I shall not want, will not be found begging for bread, or wandering the nation's roads raiding garbage dumps. All true tithers will prosper no matter how the government fares. The only way for the nation of people as a whole will prosper and have happiness is to take seriously Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

A ruler sanctioning gay marriage as equal to biblical marriage doesn't qualify as righteous. Approving of abortion funding beyond medically necessary is not a sign of righteousness. Gaying down our military isn't righteous. Bathrooms on a carrier used to be provided to separate men from women, but now every barracks needs separate baths? What real man wants a gay guy looking at him?

Too much has terribly gone wrong the past 3 years. Want blessing from God? Make a major change in leadership from President all the way down to local school board, and maybe even your church staff, with much prayer and support of Christian candidates. None other can qualify as righteous, able only to make the people mourn.
·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men

Last edited by:

dovegiven: Jan 26, 2012, 6:02 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7th] Will the U.S. go bankrupt if Obama is reelected? In reply to
There is only one answer and that is for this country to go to the secrets of 1Chron7:14 and earnestly seek God for the answer.

Mercifully God has been kind to reward groups within nations with such a blessing. A well known example is how God blessed the Hebrews in Goshen of Egypt while the rest of Egypt plummeted into mayhem. Exodus 8:21-23 Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are. [22] And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth. [23] And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

There are too many promises from God toward His children of faith to allow for the Church to be punished, though I suspect the Church is much less populated than pollsters claim. The Lord has not manifested Jesus to stand by watching the faithful suffer. However, the protection from Heaven is clearly in the Word of God and those who stand upon it in unwavering faith.

I am convinced that many of our friends have kept fortunes invested in the stock market and other manifestations of the Kosmos, the world system (Jn 12:31), which is of the spirit of Babylon which will rise again in power over the world. Most have no doubt grown their savings to fortunes they can't possibly spend doing legal and moral things, but tend to leave it all growing even greater. I consider that greed and living dangerously. It would be far better to take it out and begin blessing neighbors, growing the Covenant on Earth. It might very well happen that one day all those hoarded fortunes will disappear overnight, fallen into the hands of the greediest people on Earth with power to steal their vast sums. That system will fail, and the 'people of Babylon', those who choose to hoard wealth, will wail and cry over their great losses, never to recover them.

The children of God who are already obedient to open their resources up to the gospel will not have reason to cry over such losses. Their fortunes however small or great will have been shielded by angels, doing what that wealth was meant to do. We will gain witty inventions, find many ways to get resources, even be fed by ravens under a fig tree if necessary, or even by new manna falling on rocks. Those of us who are no longer attracted to the trappings of worldly wealth will not miss them when the banks empty in a day, Wall Street is occupied by wild animals. The nation's capitol will be deserted, sacked of everything precious, yet the children of God, those pleasing Him by faith will prosper. I doubt any of us will find it useful to carry anything on us other than a set of clothes and a pair of shoes, yet daily discovering in hidden places whatever is needed by those around us.

I am not concerned that some invader would take over America, or any other nation, as all the Kosmos system in all nations will fall at once within probably one day, there being no way to finance military powers.

Now, if this nation would obey 1 Chron 14:7 specifically to both hate and forsake sin, obeying the commandments of Christ, then none of that would come upon us, leaving this nation to feed all the other nations. It would require a total intolerance of deliberate sin anywhere in the USA. God will not bless rebels who hate Him or neglect so great a salvation at His hands.

We already have all the answers in the Bible needed to turn it all around.

·...¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>
Be fishers of men
Quote Reply
Re: [dovegiven] Will the U.S. go bankrupt if Obama is reelected? In reply to
SIMPLE ANSWER --BROTHER-- AMEN --GOOD WORK
m7th--circle of revival