The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

THE FIRES

Quote Reply
THE FIRES
FICE

I AM DEEPLY SURPRISED THAT THERE HAS BEEN VERY FEW PUBLIC CRYS FOR PRAYER FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. PARADISE IS JUST ONE OF THE COMMUNITIES THAT HAVE BEEN SEVERELY DAMAGED BY FIRE.
THERE ARE MANY HOUSES OF GOD THAT HAVE BEEN DESTROYED AND THESE PEOPLE SHOULD be COVERED BY PRAYER. YOU ASK WHAT GOOD WOULD THAT DO? THE PROPHET ELIJAH WAS ASKED TOPRAY FOR RAIN WHEN THERE HAD BEEN NO RAIN FOR 36 MONTHS IN THE KINGDOM.
THE PROPHET BEGAN THE SACRIFICES AND THE CLOUD WAS ABOUT THE SIZE OF A MAN'S HAND.. THE PRAYING AND THE OFFERINGS CONTINUED, THEN CAME THE ANSWER; THE RAIN CAME DOWN IN ANSWER TO THE PRAYER.
THE WORD GIVES THE AUTHORITY TO STAND IN FOR THE MIRACLE FOR CALIFORNIA WE CAN CALL ON GOD FOR ALL THE RAIN THAT HAS BEEN HELD UP. IT IS TIME TO PRAY AND PAST TO BELIEVE FOR THE CALIFORNIA MIRACLE.
THE SLAUGHTER IN VA. AT THE RESTAURANT; IT IS BECOMING STRONGLY EVIDENT THAT ENOUGH PRAYER IS NOT OCCURRING. THESE UNGODLY CRIMES OCCURRING JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY HAS A TEMPER NEED TO STOP AND I AM SORRY TO DISILLUSION PRESIDENT TRUMP THE CHURCH HAS MORE POWER IN PRAYER THAN HE HAS IN ALL OF THE FORCES IN THE US.
IT IS TIME THE CHURCH BECAME KNOWN FOR THE POTENT FORCE IT HAS AND PUT SATAN WHERE HE BELONGS.
CRIME NOR TERRORISM IS NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL THE CHURCH GETS ON ITS KNEES AND STAYS THEREGBT. WE CAN CHANGE THE FACE OF THIS COUNTRY INCLUDING THE UNGODLY BEHAVIOR OF ALL THE FEMINISTS MOVEMENTS, THE GAY LIBERATION, THE LGBT GROUPS AND OTHERS LIKE THEM
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] THE FIRES In reply to
I pray daily for the fire fighters, those who have lost homes and loved ones and, in spite of the fact that I haven't been here for a long while, all my friends at Praize.
God bless you all,
Allen
Quote Reply
THE FIRES cont. In reply to

THE FIRES CONTINUE IN CALIFORNIA AND SOME WOUthD WANT TO SAY MAYBE THAT'S THE JUDGMENT ON THEM. NO A THOUSAND TIMES BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME GOD FEARING PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS BY THIS TRAVESTY. MY GOD IS NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF WHIPPING HIS PEOPLE LIKE THIS;HOWEVER HIS MARVELOUS GRACE IS STILL SUFFICIENT FOR THE NEEDS
THE FIRE CAME ABOUT THROUGH CARELESS OF CAMPERS AND A FAULTY ELECTRIC LINE.
NONE OF HIS REMOVES THE RESPONSIBILTY OF THE CHURCH TO PRAY TO DELIVERANCE COMES

THE CHURCH IS GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO THEIR KNEES AND AS MY MOTHER USED BOMBARD HEAVEN UNTIL THEY OPEN AND ANSWERS COME FOR THIS AND THE ANGER SPIRIT THAT IS LOOSE CAUSING MEN TO DESTROY THE LIVES OF OTHERS.

THE WELFARE OF CALIFORNIA IS AT STAKE AND WHAT ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE TO BE THE CHURCH THE BODY OF THE LORD AND MANIFEST THAT MARVELOUS THAT GOES ALL UNDERSTANDING BY SPEAKING PROPHETIC WORDS INTO EXISTENCE' BRINGING BACK INTO A SITUATION IN CALIFORNIA THAT COULD BE THE DEATH OF THAT STATE
Quote Reply
Hi Jim and Allen.

In case anybody wants to read a more complete discussion of the fires and what or who is to blame and what got tweeted...blah, blah, blah...I offer this site:

https://canadafreepress.com/article/why-trump-is-right-on-california-wildfires

Oh, and this is only about human decisions, not God's, and is not to downplay Jim's or Allen's concerns about prayer, etc.

Just for information of a secular nature.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] THE FIRES In reply to
THANK YOU JEANNE.
Quote Reply
Re: [Allen4862] THE FIRES In reply to
You are welcome, Allen.

Hope all is well with you and your family...and that hard times are not so hard anymore.

I think of you often, my friend.

Hugs.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Hello
My name is Michael Smith and This is a very awesome post. Thanks for sharing this.
24*7 [url=https://www.locusassignments.com/solution/human-resources-management-assignment-1]human resources management assignment 1[/url] anytime in the US.