The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Is South Korea a racist nation?

Quote Reply
Is South Korea a racist nation?
Many South Koreans recently signed a petition to stop allowing refugees into their country. I think they also want to rid themselves of the ones that are here illegally, as well. Do you think this makes them a racist nation?

Check out this new video from Paul Joseph Watson found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp_LA2qE4aM

A bit long as his videos go, but very shocking when one considers the government statistics and news clips and video clips from nations such as Germany, France, Italy.

Christian refugees from the Middle East areas are leaving the EU because they fear for their lives, as they are alarmed at the majority support of ISIS and Al-Nasra terrorist groups.

And...no South Korea is not racist for wanting to remain South Korea.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
Quote Reply
Re: [jeanne53] Is South Korea a racist nation? In reply to
I didn't watch your video, Jeanne. I just don't have the time. However, just because S. Korea wants to limit the people coming in, doesn't make it racist or anything else.

We are in the same situation here in the USA. I cannot for the life of me figure out why we have an open southern border!!!!!!!!! Please explain to me why Pres. Trump is the first president to talk about putting up a wall!!!!! This should have been done years ago. A most STUPID mistake that Trump is taking the blame for. (I know I'm not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition, but it fits with the stupidity of our government!)

People SHOULD be allowed to migrate to other countries, but they should do it legally. And there should be organizations in the new country prepared to take the immigrants and teach them skills that will be useful to them AND their new country. Nowadays people don't like their country (and often for good reason) so they take off and go elsewhere with no idea of what they will do when they get there. There needs to be a better plan.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Is South Korea a racist nation? In reply to
Hi Sarah.

I think the welcoming countries got sold a load of hogwash on the supposed "refugees" of the civil war in Syria. Once again, glad that Obama's administration ended with a Trump win and not a Clinton win.

Asylum seekers should seek asylum in the first country in which they land and not travel hundreds of miles to get to another country. This is what happened in the EU and is what has happened in the US, as well. Central Americans stream across our Southern border, aided by Mexico and encouraged by years of Progressive attitudes and inaction in enforcing our laws. We also get Middle Easterners coming through there.

We actually have a perfectly good immigration policy, but it is for those who enter legally.

Yes, South Korea has every right to limit who they will allow to enter their country. Many of the "refugees" are more like squatters, who happen to visit the country and refuse to leave because they say they are seeking asylum. Well...that is not how it is done.

I liked the President of Honduras, who asked her citizens to return home and help to make the country what it should be. And...that is a problem. Except for extreme circumstance, citizens should try to make their country better themselves rather than abandon all hope of doing so and fleeing the country. Yet...I haven't walked in their shoes. It is a dilemma.

Let's just take over Mexico, enforce law and order, and begin economic expansion there. The EU could take over the Middle East and do the same. If it is such a horrible place, why should "civilized"countries allow it to exist? End all their problems and ours at the same time...

Smile Nah...that is not the smilie I want, but it will have to do. Adding this one. Crazy

Is that a racist notion? Or is it a realistic notion? Or...who cares? Why not give Trump a try? Could it be worse? Nothing has worked so far with either problem related to immigration.

Hope you and Jim are staying as cool as possible. Please be careful during this horrible heatwave.

hugs.

-Jeanne
Quote Reply
Hi, Jeanne. I am kind of a pessimist. I think that if it hasn't been corrected in the past 144 years, it won't happen any time soon. Although if anyone can do it, it could possibly be Trump. People don't give him the credit he deserves. Unfortunately, even if he gets a second term, I don't think that is enough time for him to fix what ails us.
My vote is for Jesus to return and FIX it!!!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Is South Korea a racist nation? In reply to
AMEN
Quote Reply
Hi, In my opinion in every country are living people who agree with racism, but also this coutries have tolerant people! South Korea isn't exception.
So, I think that South Korea isn't a racist nation, it depend only on people!
Quote Reply
Re: [vickicasey] Is South Korea a racist nation? In reply to
You are right, Vicki! It all depends on the people. And the bottom line is that people are probably pretty much the same in every country when you get right down to it. We all have the good and the bad. Come quickly, Lord Jesus!
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [vickicasey] Is South Korea a racist nation? In reply to
Hi Vicki.

Welcome to Praize. So glad you joined in the discussion.

I agree there is no human society that does not have racist members who exhibit their feelings in negative manners. It is a inherent human trait that we fear and dislike "the other" that is different from us.

Racism is a trait that we must always push way down inside of us, but it is there for survival reasons, just as many of our baser traits are.

I don't think that a country which wants to maintain its culture should be called racist because they do not want illegal immigrants, who do not want to assimilate and become citizens, to force their presence and own culture upon their new residence.

There are European nations that are in danger of losing their culture, their traditions, their religions and their way of civilization to hordes of "refugees" and other unknown peoples who are entering through the open-door policy set up by Germany.

-Jeanne