The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Another Earthquake in Central Mexico

Quote Reply
Another Earthquake in Central Mexico
After a large earthquake just about two or three weeks ago, here is another huge earthquake just reported on the noon news today. It appears to be major. Please keep these precious people south of us in your prayers and post anything new that you hear.

Father, are you angry? Is this a result of the way our citizens have behaved over the past few years? I'm SO sorry that people don't care about the way that they act or the people that they hurt. Please bring people into the Kingdom through this earthquake. I pray that no one would be hurt except that they turn to You and Jesus for salvation. Bring Your evangelists into their presence and glorify the Kingdom through salvations. I pray that nothing but good would result from this situation. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] Another Earthquake in Central Mexico In reply to
SARAH

CHECK THE BOOK OF MATTHEW CHAPTERS 24&25 AND YOU WILL FIND THE GREATEST QUAKES OF HISTORY ARE PROPHESIED FOR THE LAST TIMES. IT IS NOT FOR PUNISHMENT BUT SIMPLY BECAUSE THE EARTH HAS ITS ANCIENT PERIOD COMING TO AND END.

IT IS POSSIBLE FOR MAN TO CHANGE THIS TIME CLOCK OF DESTRUCTION BY CALLING ON HIS NAME BECAUSE THE LORD PROMISES WHOEVER CALLS ON HIS NAME WON'T BE CAST OUT.
THE ANSWER TO ALL THIS IS THERE ISN'T ENOUGH PRAYER HAPPENING

WHERE IS THE PRAYER FOR THE SOUTH ATLANTIC ISLANDS? THERE IS LITTLE OR
OR NOTHING LEFT AFTER 3 OF THE LARGER STORMS ON RECORD HAVE NOW GONE
THROUGH THE ISLANDS.
WHOLEHEARTED TOTAL PRAYER IS THE ONLY ANSWER.
Quote Reply
Re: [m7thprophet] Another Earthquake in Central Mexico In reply to
Jim, it is good to see you back again with your electricity on! And once again Father has answered our prayers... and why wouldn't He? Doesn't every father want to answer his children? Why would our Father be any different?
I am very sad about the earthquakes in Mexico. The problem with earthquakes is that there is very little if any warning. That means we need to be praying all the time... not just on occasion. Bless Your children, Lord. You alone are holy!!!
Blessings ~ Sarah