The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

What are your favorite Worship songs???

(Page 1 of 2)
Quote Reply
What are your favorite Worship songs???
I would have to say mine is I could Sing by sonic flood or perhaps Yes Lord. I dont know there is so many and I love them all. I just LOVE to worship God. What about you??????
Quote Reply
What are your favorite Worship songs??? In reply to
I Also love Praise & Worship. I play the piano at my church and listen to a contemporary radio station here to hear the latest greatest music so we can do it at our church.

A couple we do that's also on the radio is...

I Can Only Imagine--by: Mercy Me

Breathe--by: Micheal W. Smith

I like I Can Sing also. Like you said there are so many, the list just keeps on going.

Quote Reply
a favorite worship song? that is a toughie!!!

breathe--mws

imagine-mercy me

awesome god-rich mullins

there are so many out there that touch my heart! i think what makes a favorite for me is that we are edifying God and glorifying Him!! He is such a gracious Lord and we must thank him daily!!1

lord, you are more precious than silver

lord, you are more costly than gold

lord, you are more beautiful than diamonds

nothing we desire compares to you!!!!!
Quote Reply
My top favorite right now is "In the Sanctuary" by the Lee Singers(a choir from Lee University) some of my others is

"My father's House'

"I could only imagine"

"Days of Elijah"

"Heart of Worship"
Quote Reply
My favorite is Be Magnified Oh Lord and I also like Heart of Worship and Draw me Close!

Quote Reply
My favourite worship songs are

I can only Imagine by MercyMe and Thank YOu-a song by a local canadian group called the Heather Clark Band

I have tons of others too but couldn't even begin to list them all

Tina
Quote Reply
I have tonz, but I think that some of my fave worship songs are definitely Heart of Worship and Better Is One Day. Those songs have done a lot for me. Some of my favorite praise songs are Mourning into Dancing, and Yes Lord. Those are awesome!!
Quote Reply
I love praise and worship!

My favs are "your love is deep", "My Glorious", "Enough","Famous One", "Hungry" "I will offer up my life",...ah there is too many to list...im in a praise band and we do the most awesome songs!

Quote Reply
My faveorite Praize and Worship songs are

Shout to the Lord

I Could Sing of Your Love Forever

Open the Eyes of My Heart, Lord

Open the Floodgates of Heaven

And my fave christian songs are

This Is Your Time by Michael W. Smith

What If I Stumble by DC Talk

I'm Not Ashamed by News Boys

I Am Blessed by Rachel Lampa

Only Hope by Switchfoot

Sorry, I could go on and on and on forever. Some other artists I like are

Avalon

Nikki Leonti

Jaci Velasquez

Steven Curtis Chapman

John Elefante

Thanks for your time.

Quote Reply
For me it is I can only imagine, Come now is the time to worship, and, come and fill this place.

my Church don't sing these or any new praise songs. All we have is a keyboard and most of these new songs require a whole band. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Your brother in Christ
Quote Reply
My favorite song in Worship are:

1. Shout to the Lord

2. This is my desire

3. The Power of Your Love

... and many more worship songs of Don Moen, Ron Kenoly, Paul Wilber and the Hillsong Music Australia
Quote Reply
High and Exhausted. I have only heard it in my church

Awesome God, many different artist

Hold On , New Direction

I Want My Destiny, Fred Hammond

Quote Reply
Hi! I'm new here, I would have to say that my favorite praise and worship songs are Shout to the Lord and Yes Lord and I also like In The Garden. I have many others like most everyone else.
Quote Reply
I have to say at this point..."Here I am to worship" especially when it comes to the part where when you start to think not only the music but the words and what they truly mean...." I'll never know how much it cost, to see my sin up on that cross" just repeating those lines over and over again u can feel God's spirit move in such a way its indescrible... but its a tru blessing
Quote Reply
like a lot of you said, there are so many out there. but there needs to be even more. i love prasie and worship music. when i sing praise songs to God i really feel close to him. i recently started playing the guitar, and one of the main reasons i started was because i wanted to be able to sit by myself and praise him through music. now im singing in my church and righting my own songs and loveing it all. and the only reason im able to do it is because im useing it to praise him. ............my favorite worship songs are, the love song, by third day, i could only imagine, and lately ive been listening to a lot of bebo norman..........i love the style of music he plays, some of his songs that i really like right now are, cover me......on the divide....and the hammer holds.......check them out.............but remember that all the glory belongs to God, we are just trying to spread his word through music.........God bless and i love you all. john spencer
Quote Reply
my all time faves are

Here I am to Worship

Draw me Close to Yuo

THis is my Desire

SHout to the Lord

Lord REign in me

I really like some old hymns too. They have passed the test of time and my fave hynms

It is Well with My Soul

How Great Thou Art

What a Friend we Have in Jesus

thanks a lot! i have so many more too

Elisabeth
Quote Reply
I love the BROOKLYN TABERNACLE CHOIR!!!!!

When you say worship songs the tendancy is to leave out the "OLD HYMNS". There are so many awesome hymns that I like singing. How can you ever replace AMAZING GRACE?
Quote Reply
Everyone says it, but it is true. There are just too many good praise and worship songs to list. I have never heard a praise or worship song i didn't like. But, my all time favorite worship song is probably Shout to the Lord.

Your Brother

Matthew

Quote Reply
Heart of Worship- Matt Redmann

I will never be the same agin - Hillsongs

I just want to be where you are - Don Moen

Acient of Days - Ron Kenoly

The night of your return - Frenando Oretga

Quote Reply
i love the songs.....Heart of Worship, King of Majesty, Youre my everything, Jesus Lover of my soul, Now that youre near......

I love all the songs of Hillsong Music and sonic flood..
Quote Reply
Actually,the following song was activated in my life last Thursday evening a deep healing of the heart: I can feel the touch of your Presence... You're healing me You're healing me You give me beauty for my coal And completely restore my soul To your table You beckon me You've set me free Jesus, so faithfully I can feel the touch of your Presence Restoring me Restoring me You give strength unto the weak You give courage to the meek You always care for me You've set me free Jesus so faithfully By Mike Hughes
Quote Reply
I love the song God of Wonders.

Reminds me that HE is so much bigger then we could ever imagine and that there is so much more out there and HE is God of it all.

Praise God!!
Quote Reply
My favourite is 'Whisper Jesus' and 'Give me Jesus' but love anything that glorifies Gods name and warms u.
Quote Reply
I have to say that Hillsong does many of my favorites, more than any other group or individual. I hardly know where to begin in naming the songs. Let me just say that if you have never seen the DVD "Blessed", even if you've heard the CD, you've missed a blessing. The DVD they put out prior to "Blessed" is wonderful, too. Is it "You Are My World"?

Find them. Get them. I think you won't be sorry.

erc
Quote Reply
I love Hillsongs as well as some of the music by Third Day. Such as My Hope is in You, Your Love O'Lord, and Consuming Fire.

Chris Tomlin also is coming up the charts as well. His CD is awesome. The music just ushers you into the presence of God.