The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Very Important letter from Norway

Quote Reply
Very Important letter from Norway
This letter was written bye our brother Magnus from Norway, Please read it all.

Ziyad

Our Arab Christian brothers and sisters need our help, now!

They live as Christians in the oldest areas of the gospel, namely in Bethlehem and the old Israel. They are, however, also living under strong pressure and persecution from Arab Muslims and Israeli Jews and Muslims.

They feel that Christians in other parts of the world have forgotten them, and that the Western world, that is ever so eager to get involved in diverse matters throughout the world, are not aware of their suffering, or are unwilling to help...

This link (below), does, however, show us that some Arab Christians try to help their own, their children and the spread of the gospel, despite a world and society that want to destroy them and the gospel of Christ:

link removed due to violation of Praize forum rules for solicitation of funds. please feel free to contact member by email if you wish to get further information. thanks. Shell D/SingPraiz4Hym.

I would encourage you with all my heart to enter this link and to sit down and try to understand what it going on, and to see what kind of work these people are doing.

I would additionally encourage you to stand up for them, and to help them in whatever way you can. They live on the edges of God's kingdom, always in the crossfire of humans that only lust for their destruction. They are the foot soldiers of Jesus Christ's army, but they are not getting much help from the reserve troops who instead indulge themselves in luxury and comfort on safe distance...

Most Western Christians seem to be more interested in human wisdom and power than helping their needy fellow Christians... how can this be?

These Christians do not have time or money to waste on stuff that Western Christians to a much to big degree have been flirting with. These Christians are the last desperate efforts of the kingdom of God to stand firm in the faith pitted against war, poverty and oppression.

In ancient Christian times Christians that were well-off helped those that were in problems. The wealthy Christians of Greece did for instance help the poor and persecuted Christians of Jerusalem:

Romans 15:25-27:

Now, however, I am on my way to Jerusalem in the service of the saints there. 26For Macedonia and Achaia were pleased to make a contribution for the poor among the saints in Jerusalem. 27They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

Thus, I encourage all Christians in the rich world: help your fellow Christians in the Arab and Muslim world before it's too late. They fight for the cause of the gospel, and they find themselves facing serious difficulties. They are doing the work that Christians in the West are not doing - but that they ought to do...

At least, we can help them with the material... money, food and shelter.. but we should also help them with the Spiritual and the judicial/political...

I strongly encourage you to get involved in this, read carefully and get to understand how things are. Then spread this information to your fellow Christians, your church, Christian organizations, aid organizations, politicians, media etc. Remember the Arab Christians in prayers - but don't forget to give them the material help they are in great need of...

The blessing of God