The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Quote Reply
Ministry
The lord has called me to be in the ministry as a pastor at the age of 16!
Quote Reply
Re: Ministry In reply to
You know earlier this year the Lord called me to become a minister when I get older. I'm really happy and excited.
Quote Reply
Ya know what? That is AWESOME! Us youth have some awesome callings. God has called me to go to Africa as a missionary. I am 15. I don't know how long it will be before I go, but I God is preparing my heart and teaching me the skills I will need. Like I keep saying it's AWESOME!!!

pm me if you want.
Quote Reply
Christopher, Kristin and Mary

That's awesome the Lord is calling you now! What a great place to be! Are any of you in public school? There is a great website that will help you in your ministry at school now and prepare you for the future called www.30kd.com 30 second kneel down....it's amazing stuff kids are doing...forget CU at the pole this goes beyond.

God Bless, Amanda
Quote Reply
God bless and keep each and every one of you as you listen to His call. How exciting and what a blessing that you know the Lord at your age to be able to recognize that call! Prayer for yas as you grow in Him, prepare for ministry and finishing all the steps to get to where God is leading.