The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

A prophecy from the Lord, Please Listen

Quote Reply
A prophecy from the Lord, Please Listen
There is A man who has a Garden in this Garden there is a tree that has grown. Its fruits have rippen. The fruits look so beautiful to look at, but when they are eaten, they killed people. This man also have little children, who know nothing, so when they look at these fruits, they can eat them and die. What will this man of the Garden do. I tell you the Truth Brothers, and Sisters that He will uproot the tree by roots, and throw it into fire to Burn it.The man I am talking about is God, the Garden is the world, and The Tree is America. The sin has grown, it has manifest itself, it has revealed itself. look at the magazine in stores, look on TV, those are the fruits of sin, and little children see those things, and see them to be normal.This Tree is America[read Revelation 17 and Revelation 18.The whole world is drunk with its wine of Fornication. Therefore Here the WORD America is coming down, America shall be destroyed. America is Babylon come out of it, or you will share in its destruction. when I say come out of it, I mean, come out of it Mentaly, be renewed in the mind, in the Lord Jesus Christ. We must repent asked Jesus to forgive us of sin, and Receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost, that our eyes may be opened.

Aguer Bior,

Please e-mail me if you reply to this message at Christovercomes@yahoo.com, or at Lovethelord@praize.com
Quote Reply
A prophecy from the Lord, Please Listen In reply to
i have only one comment: Remember the wages of false prophecy/ claiming incorrectly that God has spoken to you.... in the Bible it was death.

I'm not saying that what you are saying is not true im just saying be careful of what you say
Quote Reply
Re: A prophecy from the Lord, Please Listen In reply to
I would also like to back up what the last person said... and also just to let people know... when you hear someone say they have a prophecy from the Lord, do not totally disregard it for it may very well be a word from God... yet do not take it as 100% true... instead hear it and line it up with scripture and pray about it... make sure you test it... and if it's accurate then take heed to it if it applies to you...

Brook