The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

A blog for all singles who want to live the holy life you were called to

Quote Reply
A blog for all singles who want to live the holy life you were called to
In February the Lord revealed Isaiah 35 to me, and the last part of the chapter really jumped out at me. My webmaster had been after me to write, but I hadn't, much. Isaiah 35 got bigger and bigger in me, plus it fit right together with my Destiny scriptures, too. I will publish with a voice of thanksgiving and tell of all thy wondrous works. My foot stands in an even place, in the congregation of the Lord will I bless the Lord and sing praises to Your name. Out of all of that came my blog: REAL LIFE--on the Highway of Holiness. To date, I've covered many topics on holiness. I would like to invite the singles to view the blogs, because I'm walking the walk, not just talking the talk. www.Christiantranscriptionbycindy.com is where wisdom nuggets can be found. Christ is coming back for a glorious church, and we have work to do. I want the holiness message to become contagious!

We're made in God's image, and it's a privilege and honor to glorify God in our daily walk. Won't you come on the journey with me?

Cindy
Quote Reply
Re: [Cindyseipva] A blog for all singles who want to live the holy life you were called to In reply to
Cindy, I love your passion; and I understand how you want to get traffic to your website. However, www.praize.com is not to be used for that purpose. I believe I asked you to read the Terms of Service for Blogs and Forums at: http://www.praize.com/blog-forum-terms as well as Terms & Agreements at www.praize.com/terms. Terms & Agreements can be clicked on from the bottom right-hand corner of any page on the site.

Please pay particular attention to items numbers 5, 6, & 7 in blog & forum terms. They read as follows:

5. You will not use blogs or forums to post, transmit, or distribute any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation to users, individuals or entities, except in areas designated by Praize.com for such purposes. You will not post information to Users, individuals or entities that promotes, arranges, or solicits business or business dealings, or service through any medium or environment.
6. You will not copy any email or any other material into a blog or forum post. You may quote up to four lines with or without giving credit to the source. This is in agreement with copyright laws.
7. You will not post URLs to off-Praize sites unless it is for clarification in the discussion forums or you have received permission from the Administration. We do allow you to post your URL in your four-line signature, but Praize should not be used to send people to other sites. If you feel you need to reference another ministry, please get Admin's permission before posting.

We feel that we are very fair with these restrictions. If you would like to advertise on Praize, we can make arrangements for that as well. Feel free to send me a Private Message or post here if you have any questions or comments about our policies.
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [Cindyseipva] A blog for all singles who want to live the holy life you were called to In reply to
The Praize Forums are for discussing various topics. Feel free to start discussions on singles and the holy life... or for that matter, marrieds and the holy life! Can we ever be TOO holy?
Blessings ~ Sarah
Quote Reply
Re: [praizeop2] A blog for all singles who want to live the holy life you were called to In reply to
AMEN