The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Dear Brethen in Christ...

Quote Reply
Dear Brethen in Christ...
well, I am just in to see what the lord have to provide for me in my new life as a christian from been a muslim. It just sufficient enough to say, I am than to say I want to be in light of. Well, I am 28, male from the war torn west African state of Liberia now living in Accra Ghana the refugee reception centre. In my stay here in Ghana, I managed to acquire skills in Motor vehicle Technician ( Mechanics Works) and practiced on mercedes-Benz; praise Jesus. I am saying this to mean thatI want to be grateful to the lord for having taken me to this hieght amongst my peers despite the struggle to make ends meet in another Land. I have come to realised that nothing happens for just say but for a sound reason and in some case to change man from certain behaviour. I must also aggue that in some case life without bitter experience do not really make us learn ( this means that we discover God based on situation and or on define principle. Well, as a new christian, may I seek attention from concern fellow christian for a faithful chat so as to maintain me in the faith. Please contact me through my email saahfoya@yahoo.ca

regards, Lawrence.
Quote Reply
Re: Dear Brethen in Christ... In reply to
Welcome! My coworker is from Ghana. The accent and everything to boot!