The all-in-one Christian Web Site Community - Praize.com
Skip to Content

Short Term Mission

Quote Reply
Short Term Mission
The Old Testament book of Haggai teaches us to be more zealous for public worship and public ministry. I believe God has called me to begin an outdoor worship ministry in a local public park here in Rancho Santa Margarita, California.

I believe He is calling others as well both to join us here and to begin a ministry in their area.

It’s very simple to do. Just pray that God shows you the place. When he does go there and pray and worship Him. Others will eventually join you. It’s not about how many people, it’s about showing up and worshipping our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at stevenmoore@cox.net....God Bless you, Steve

Bible verses Zechariah 3 also Haggai 1 & 2 and finally Rev 4 & 5....

Quote Reply
Re: Short Term Mission In reply to
Steve, I have always loved street evangelism but find it really hard to do it on your own. I would love to make/direct drama teams for street performances. I play the guitar and I guess it would be easy to just go play worship downtown or something...I'm in the Denver area and it is a little too cold out for playing but I did use to go out and hang out with the homeless teens downtown...I'm just home for another 12 days though and then I'm off to Hawaii to do a Discipleship Training School with Youth With A Mission...playing the guitar in Kona would actually be a great idea and I will have to give it a go. I can't wait to do street evangelism again...a great website for learning and seeing street evangelism in action (and getting materials) is www.wayofthemaster.org they are actually located in CA. and teach how to share the faith and then go on the streets and show...they have a tv show now..and online classes...you should check it out. Hope the park ministry is going well!

God Bless ~ Amanda